Possible Bono appearance Nov 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We (me, skjuls, PattiP, unico and Clare) were there tonite. Missed Bono but got tons of chatting time with Brian inside the Ritz :drool: x infinity. I can't get over how nice that guy is! wow! He literally chatted with all of us for a good 30min and played with skjuls son, josh . And took pics with us too.. Teehee.. he was so sweet with josh, he let him play games on his blackberry (josh is 3 1/2).............. everyone say awwwwwwwwwwwww :cute:

anywho, I am too tired to give any other details but will let the others fill in...

U2Fanatic4ever said:
We (me, skjuls, PattiP, unico and Clare) were there tonite. Missed Bono but got tons of chatting time with Brian inside the Ritz :drool: x infinity. I can't get over how nice that guy is! wow! He literally chatted with all of us for a good 30min and played with skjuls son, josh . And took pics with us too.. Teehee.. he was so sweet with josh, he let him play games on his blackberry (josh is 3 1/2).............. everyone say awwwwwwwwwwwww :cute:

anywho, I am too tired to give any other details but will let the others fill in...

:hyper:

Very cool :cool:

77664459.jpg

77664461.jpg

77664543.jpg

77664554.jpg

yeah, my friends and i got there earlier. bono & co walked right in front of us. of course we didn't say anything. i'm just proud of myself for not running away this time. at least this time around i stood in my place. we just sorta watched in awe. there were so many people in just stunning evening wear.

the guy from nip/tuck introduced himself to us. he was waaaaaaaaasted lol. he introduced himself to us as Chris something from nip/tuck. We've never seen the show, but when I looked up IMDB just now it appears Chris is the character's name. that was hilarious.

brian's a really cool guy! he is going to give bono the music video of the song i wrote for him. he too said he expects a CD next year and a tour in 09.

Amy....

I am logged in as you!!!

ahhahahah.

This is skjuls but U2Fanatic4ever didn't log out of my computer!

I had fun last night although, I don't think I will bring Josh again even though he had a long nap before hand.

I still think he had fun!

thanks kelly for the new pics :bow:

and a few more

bono021107.jpg

I thought he has a little whorl above his forehead here :giggle:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
Amy....

I am logged in as you!!!

ahhahahah.

This is skjuls but U2Fanatic4ever didn't log out of my computer!

I had fun last night although, I don't think I will bring Josh again even though he had a long nap before hand.

I still think he had fun!

:lmao: :giggle: SORRY BOUT THAT JULS!!!

I had fun too! Josh did ok considering.. we were there for a long time..

bono021107-2.jpg

how cute is this expression, mmm? :love:

bono021107-3.jpg

and that damned w-mark hiding his :drool: growing beard...:grumpy:

Last edited:
last unicorn said:

It's just a pity he did not wear a Bollywood outfit.

:shh: this is a work for GG...:giggle:

btw, there are pics on wenn and isifa too...just if you want to shine your eyes a little more, unicorn...:sexywink:

i was there but didn't see the kids but they were there not sure who, my guess is the girls. If you read my post previously we talked with Brian and he told us they were there (the kids and ali of course as you all know).

Unico, patti and claire saw them go in so maybe they can answer that .

I really regret not going there earlier to at least see bono and family go in. But I still had a great adventure. :D

DreamOutLoud13 said:
You know, I figured I'd come into this thread and drool over Bono, but I seriously can't take my eyes off of Ashley Judd. She looks incredible :drool:

Kentucky girls :rockon:

Chass, your sig...:lmao:

And I love your av....Re-Invention Marie Antoinette outfit=:drool:

And Bono is looking:drool:

U2isthebest said:
Chass, your sig...:lmao:

And I love your av....Re-Invention Marie Antoinette outfit=:drool:
I seriously almost said that to my grandmother last thanksgiving when she asked me what I was thankful for :lol:

And yes, Madonna as Marie Antoinette was awesome. My brother has it on a t-shirt :)

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I seriously almost said that to my grandmother last thanksgiving when she asked me what I was thankful for :lol:

And yes, Madonna as Marie Antoinette was awesome. My brother has it on a t-shirt :)

That would've been hilarious!

And :drool: for your brother's shirt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom