Positive Thread - Thanks U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rica

The Fly
I have to wait 9 more weeks until I get to see the show in Boston so I've been on this board trying to feed my curiosity and excitement. I could not wait to get to work this morning and read the reviwes and posts but was blwon away at the negativity.

I understand an opinion is an individual's interpretation but there are A LOT of complaints after the 1st night show. my suggestions is to enjoy the experience for what it is. Live in the present and stop comparing past tour stage designs or setlists. This is THEIR Vertigo tour to support THEIR new material. Be grateful they are sharing their music with you and that you even have the opportunity to go. For all those who are that disappointed after 1 night (especially bashers who were not even there!) I am sure there are many fans who would love the chance to purchase your tickets for the rest of the tour.

This band is about Hope, Faith and Love - please keep your spoiled complaints off this thread. THANKS U2 for sharing your message and music.

This is a U2 forum and any one has their opinion about U2!
If you don't like to see complaints or opinions don't read the posts. Simple as that.

And im sorry that your posts will not make any effect in me since im gonna still post my complaints if i have ones.

This is a forum and we are here to share opinions and thoughts. No one offended anyone till now. And you have just made a useless post.

What is wrong with us first time U2 concert goers wanting to enjoy the positive aspects of the show! I can't wait to see them and while you are entitled to your opinions, why can't we have just ONE thread with positive comments.....Please, just one!!!!!

ulove2 said:
What is wrong with us first time U2 concert goers wanting to enjoy the positive aspects of the show! I can't wait to see them and while you are entitled to your opinions, why can't we have just ONE thread with positive comments.....Please, just one!!!!!

Sure! no problem :)

I was just clearing some points thats all.

:up: It's about time we had a positive thread around here.

I'm seeing them in September at the Air Canada Centre and I can't wait. It'll be my first U2 concert, so I'm beyond excited! I unfortunately couldn't get tickets during the Elevation tour, which makes the fact that I have some for this tour even better - I didn't even think it would be going ahead! The stage/setlist/etc. looks very cool to me, despite what the negative posters around here are claiming.

I don't feel that much negativity. A few no-so-good comments by about 3 people... There is actually very few reactions from fans that were there last night so far, simply because everyone must still be sleepingright now... I'm sure by the end of the day we'll get tons of post of super-excited fans who had the time of their lives last night!

Back
Top Bottom