PLEBAns help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shy

War Child
Hello!

I'm a U2.com member and my 2 friends and i was planning to go to Tampa .
Ok, today was our pre sale. 3 U2.com members, 3 codes, don't exist for TM system. We couldn't buy for 1st leg pre sale or general sale, and now, no tickets again, but whith unused codes that don't exist for TM!!!!
If you have 3 GAs for Tampa or know anyone that can help us, i'll thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you to read it
Pat

PM me or email me shy@u2email.com

Hello Shy

I've seen your posts in U2.com and really feel for you.
I just wish you luck in getting tics (i was fortunate enough to get tics to the 2nd Manchester show).
Dont give up on your dream keep trying.
All the best.

(jelle)

Thank you girls, i'll try the general sale.
Some people are calling TM or Fanfire, but it's a International call, and for me is very expensive to wait many time to try to have my code again.
I'm astonished cause the 3 codes (mine and my 2 friends unused codes) are not in TM system!

And Kelly , I'd like so much to met you!

Thanks!
:hug:

Shy, I saw this over at www.atu2.com:

Earlier this week, South American U2.Com members were reporting that their presale codes were not working, and fans emailing for help were being told that only North American and Mexican residents were eligible to participate in the presale. That has now been corrected, and presale codes have been activated for South American fans for all third leg dates. If you live in South America, planned to travel for a third leg show and thought you were knocked out of the U2.Com presales - your code should now work. Happy ticket buying

Unfortunately, this is too late for Tampa :( But the Miami pre-sale is next week. From ticketmaster "U2.com Members: Unused Codes Presale Begins: Wednesday, 03/16/05 10AM local time"

Good luck in the Tampa general sale tomorrow :hug:

Kelly, see you in Tampa, maybe Miami too!!!!!!!!!!

I got 2 GAs in General Sale, but we are 3 friends and we are looking for 1 more! But, it's easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :happy: :hyper:

shy said:
Kelly, see you in Tampa, maybe Miami too!!!!!!!!!!

I got 2 GAs in General Sale, but we are 3 friends and we are looking for 1 more! But, it's easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great! :hyper: I'm really happy for you, you've been through a lot :hug:

I didn't do so great today with Tampa (section 309:huh: ), ticketmaster errors, etc. But I've got other shows where the seats are okay, so it's all good :)

Good luck with Miami next week :wave:

shy said:

Help needed!
If someone has(or knows someone who has) a ticket to Tampa and wants to trade it for one to Miami please contact Shy(shy@u2email.com) or me(supernova_ab@hotmail.com)
We still need to get 1 more ticket so if you can help us,please leave a message here or send an email.

Bruna

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom