Plebans Girls Party-Triping through your wires

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Can I come to your house for thanksgiving? Will there be turkey and stuffing? :hyper::drool:

there certainly will :yes: your presence would be welcome and appreciated :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:

PS. Poor Deer :(

:lol: I know. They don't get Martin Luther King Jr day off of school but they get the first day of hunting season off :eyebrow: :crack:

Sad_Girl said:

there certainly will :yes: your presence would be welcome and appreciated :hyper:

:lol: I know. They don't get Martin Luther King Jr day off of school but they get the first day of hunting season off :eyebrow: :crack:

Consider me there :drool:

Will there be mashed potatos too? :hyper:

*starts planning cross country Americain tour for thanksgiving weekend* :drool:

All the gov't things got today off for remeberance day.
No post
No banks
SAY WHAT?!

I wanna work in a bank, they get some ridiculous holidays:tsk:

Sad_Girl said:
because most of the students are absent that day and half the teachers ask for it off too :lol:

Ahhh all makes sense now :lol: Can remember when I was in school that there were always certain kids missing on the first day of hunting season.

Personally I always want to give the deer a one way ticket out but Im afraid my brother's would kill me if I did :giggle:

Thanks Weldy :hug: How have you been? :)

BonosBaby12 said:
Bri I think you will become more stuffed then the turkey's on your Thanksgiving tour :lol:
]

And oh how happy I will be :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Bri - I don't know why but I can't find the pics of your second sim birth :sad: you had a girl, though! :reject: :shifty: Sorry!

I can't name them
I miss their births
and then I lose them!

Sic child services on me. :sad:

~BrightestStar~ said:
]

And oh how happy I will be :drool:

I can't name them
I miss their births
and then I lose them!

Sic child services on me. :sad:

You must have had a temporary lapse with the thought of all of the food dancing in your head :hug: Sure the little tikes will understand lol.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:lol: :hug:

A couple of reasons...Everyone always have a conversation about something I don't know or understand or I just haven't had a good long conversation that lasted over a couple of threads :D

:hug:

feel free to join in about anything :kiss:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

A couple of reasons...Everyone always have a conversation about something I don't know or understand or I just haven't had a good long conversation that lasted over a couple of threads :D

Oh ok because I was going to say I did shower today,lol,jk. Expect you more talkative next time Im here young lady! :madwife: :wink:

Night FB :hug: See you tomorrow for sure :sexywink:

Night Weldy :hug:

GavinSweetie.jpg

Galen.jpg

becks.jpg

Sunny.jpg

I named her Sunny, but you can change her name if you want to :wink:

Jill.jpg

Jamesbday.jpg

I don't know what Bri did for Orlando to make her stand in the corner :giggle:

Last edited:

Latest posts