Pleban girls/women's HALLOWEEN party - It's the great pumpkin, Charlie Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm good. At work, but not working. It's so slow and boring...

take incoming calls at a credit card company. it's dead. No one's calling in. So me and my friends are sitting around bored.

Drea said:
So what do you do that you can not-work at work? :wink:

My job is so not like that. :|

take incoming calls at a credit card company. it's dead. No one's calling in. So me and my friends are sitting around bored.

RBF, I've been meaning to call and get my card's interest rate reduced. You don't happen to work for American Express, do you? :giggle:

Hey, everybody! :hug:

Drea - that's a very good point.

Hi jobob and Carlos :flirt:

Drea said:
Ah *g*

That's a good thing for your customers though - means everything's working fine and no one's pissed off about their bill :lol:

:lol:

Or no one's had a card stolen. Or eaten by an ATM machine.

<hates it when the ATM eats her debit cards. :madspit:

VintagePunk said:
In light of what you girls were talking about earlier, an e-mail just slipped past my spam filter asking if I want to increase my penls size. :happy:

VintagePunk said:

:hmm: I should. Last night she asked me why she's always the man in our relationship. Come to think of it, she's not exactly been satisfying me in the sack, lately. I think her lack of size could be the problem. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

They've been trying to tell her that for years :lmao:

maybe the ' new boy' in her life can help enlighten her :sexywink:

OMG! LMAO :lmao:

I :heart: you guys!

I can't believe I missed the party!!!

I was just standing there, doing my civic duty.

Oh, BTW ... today was Election Day across the U.S. and in my town. We voted for mayor, city council, library board members :wink: and whether or not to approve a few changes to the city charter.

When I got in line to put my ballot in the machine, the guy ahead of me looked like JT-era Bono. But taller. :giggle:

"PGP - Sitting on a cornflake, Waiting fo Dr Roberts' bus to come"

Back
Top Bottom