Pleban Girls Party - we're here through thick and thin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bri, yeah, we went to the mall. Twice. For hour and hours and hours each time. :crack:

However, they were fruitful trips. Sarah ended up getting a ton of clothes. I promised myself I wasn't getting anything, but I was in Smart Set and found two gorgeous halters that were regular almost $50, and they were on sale for $10!! :hyper: :happy: So naturally, I couldn't resist. :shifty:

Hi Jez! :hug:

Night Bri :hug: :clonelove:

Of course you didn't! I was just surfing a bit, and talking to Bri a bit while she was supposed to be doing homework. :)

She should be landing in Paris in about 30 minutes, then on to Madrid from there. :)

How's your school term going so far?

Oh... not so good. I'm not there :lol:
I've decided to drop out, however, I need fifteen points if I want the money for next term... I haven't been to school at all for three weeks or so :shrug:

No, it's another philosophy course. I hate those...
I've been sick on and off, and I'm in this terribly weird mood, so I just can't get my ass off to school... This isn't really what I wanted to study, but now I can't figure out what I want to study :shrug:
Great in a time where I can't get any job what so ever :lol:

That's too bad! :( But you're right, school is way too expensive to be taking things you're not really interested in.

ETA - her flight just landed, so I'm going to go try to get some sleep before she gets to Madrid and calls. I can't believe I'm still up. :yikes: :lol:

Night :hug:

Last edited:
Yes, it is.
Just got off the phone with my big sister, she and her family got a stomach flu yesterday. i was supposed to be there for her to cut my hair, but now that's not going to happen :sigh:
She's got four kids, age 8 and below, so I feel really bad for her...

~BrightestStar~ said:
I'm just quickly browsing some other threads. I don't have time to read it all.
But has it been confirmed that it's Sian? :( :heart: Or are people just assuming/speculating?

Pretty much. Have you heard the little clip of Bono talking from Buenos Aires?

:applaud::dancing::applaud::dancing::applaud::dancing:

To cheer us up some good news

My sister's dog Rockie(left) :love: (Alfie's Big brother) came first in Post Graduate class at Crufts again . He now goes into Best of Breed so fingers crossed

k9532d12.jpg
2005_1227JamieFirstChristmas0366.jpg

Last edited:
Please check your inboxes if you can. I sent an e-mail out to most of you.

To be honest, I'm a bit nervous about how you're all going to react. :reject:

Mitchell is where we usually stop for a late lunch on our way out there.
They have a big Cabela's store. They have camping and hunting gear, clothes, food. Really cool store. Its like a huge log lodge and they have stuffed animals all over the place. The back of the store has a mountain with all kinds of deer and sheep placed around it. My dads friend from school did some of the taxidermy work for the buffalo they have.

And there is a cafe in an old box car from the train station that used to run thru there in the 1920's.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom