Pleban Girls Party - We're Good Clean Sober Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1.gif

Galeongirl said:
:huh: this is the friggin' fourth time this week that someone's calling and the moment I pick up he/she hangs up on me.... weirdness!
I think Carlos has found your phone number, and taken the stalking to the next stage... :giggle:

That is kinda freaky though... :yikes:

Sad_Girl said:
Gav's fine, he called from the pub - apparently he had dropped his phone off the motorcycle :rolleyes:

I'm much better now, too :lol:

how are you? :hug:
:lol: Boys.... :giggle:

Good to hear you're both doing well :hug:

I'm pretty good, although I managed to give myself a blister last night... :(
I need to find something to eat too... there's no milk, cereal or bread in the house! :yikes:

I think most of the stuff I need to organise for my holiday is sorted out, though! :hyper:
67 days to go....

Drea said:
Time for me to go get ready - there's a resume to fax, ice cream (hopefully) to buy, non-knitting muggles to freak out and alcohol to be drunk :wave:
Non-knitting muggles... :lol:
Make sure you leave the alcohol drinking to the last thing, or you might get confused... fax the ice cream, freak out your resume.... eat the muggles... :ohmy:

:wink:

Alisaura said:

I'm pretty good, although I managed to give myself a blister last night... :(
I need to find something to eat too... there's no milk, cereal or bread in the house! :yikes:

Blisters suck :yikes: I've had several blisters in my feet this spring because I've been forcing myself to walk more, for exercise and errands - I depend on my parents car too much :lol:

I hate days like that when the fridge is mostly empty and you don't feel like getting up and around without breakfast :grumpy:

Alisaura said:

I think most of the stuff I need to organise for my holiday is sorted out, though! :hyper:
67 days to go....

Very cool :cool: :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:
Blisters suck :yikes: I've had several blisters in my feet this spring because I've been forcing myself to walk more, for exercise and errands - I depend on my parents car too much :lol:
Cars are evil like that, aren't they... I've become so much lazier since I got one! :reject:
Walking is great... as long as you have the right shoes. :lol:

Hi butter7...welcome to the PGP :wave:

Alisaura said:

Non-knitting muggles... :lol:
Make sure you leave the alcohol drinking to the last thing, or you might get confused... fax the ice cream, freak out your resume.... eat the muggles... :ohmy:

:wink:

:wave:

I'm a big believer in e-mailing my resume, personally. :wink:

Today I went to a City Hall at 8:30 a.m. to meet a deadline to deliver a job application in person because the application said that's when they opened. And when I got there, the front of City Hall said they opened at 8 a.m. :angry:

And don't eat any muggles! :ohmy:

Why is "National Bingo Night" playing a crossword bingo game?

Why am I even watching "National Bingo Night" ? :confused:

Edit: Especially when "All the President's Men" was on the other channel? :d'oh:

Hey, Ali :hug:

It's a holiday weekend here. I have Monday off from work. :wink:
Unfortunately, I have no real big plans except staying home, catching up on things around my apartment, and probably going to the movies.

Alisaura said:
Never heard of National Bingo Night or All the President's Men... :shrug: :wink:

Bingo Night is this new game show here in the US. I only watched it because I was bored. :yawn:

All the President's Men is a (classic) movie about the Watergate political scandal of the early 1970s. It stars Robert Redford and Dustin Hoffman as the reporters who investigated Watergate for the Washington Post.

Alisaura said:
Never heard of National Bingo Night or All the President's Men... :shrug: :wink:

Heard of "all the ..." it's a movie, I think :reject: :lol:

but I've never heard of national bingo night :lol:

what about national BONGO night? :larry: I'd go for that :lol:

jobob said:
SG, how are you? :hug:

Bongo night :giggle:

When's Bono night? :lol:

So I read that Gav lost his phone?

I'm alright, thanks :hug:

EVERY night is Bono night :bono: :wink:

Gav has his phone, but it only sort of survived the fall from the moving motorcycle :lol: it only holds a charge for like five minutes - he needs a new battery

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom