Pleban Girls Party - We need Love and Peace!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Girls:hug:

I wish you were all there too :sigh:....

:shifty: Next tour....

We'll take loads of pictures although you won't see ours til at least next Friday :lol:

We'll try and post or at least send a text message to somebody to let them know how we're doing...

Maybe i should speak to Edge about doing a satellite link up with the PGP thread from the Boston gigs

VintagePunk said:

Me too. :( I spent a couple of weeks VERY upset that I wasn't...but I'm mostly okay now. :) I've been luckier than a lot of people, and I really appreciate what I did get to see. :yes:

I'm still in the very upset phase even though there was no way I was going to begin with :lmao: I think it's just that now it's hitting me that I probably won't see the boys again for 4/5 years :sad: ...and I wasn't prepared at Miami because I really thought I'd be seeing them one more time! (not like I would have done anything different there or anything though :lol: ) I just wasn't expecting it to be my last show. But I'm so happy that I got to see the shows I did :) :heart:

are you seeing any more shows?

WildHoney said:
Girls:hug:

I wish you were all there too :sigh:....

:shifty: Next tour....

We'll take loads of pictures although you won't see ours til at least next Friday :lol:

We'll try and post or at least send a text message to somebody to let them know how we're doing...

Maybe i should speak to Edge about doing a satellite link up with the PGP thread from the Boston gigs

:lol: when are you girls leaving Boston?

sami0201 said:

I'm still in the very upset phase even though there was no way I was going to begin with :lmao: I think it's just that now it's hitting me that I probably won't see the boys again for 4/5 years :sad: ...and I wasn't prepared at Miami because I really thought I'd be seeing them one more time! (not like I would have done anything different there or anything though :lol: ) I just wasn't expecting it to be my last show. But I'm so happy that I got to see the shows I did :) :heart:

are you seeing any more shows?

That's the way I was at Detroit. I had convinced myself that I'd see other shows, so I never looked at those as being my last. If I had, I would have spent Det. 2 bawling my eyes out, so it's just as well. :lol: Although Ruff DID make me cry outside after, saying goodbye to her. :madspit: :lol:

Here's the problem - Boston tickets are very reasonable, but the travel expenses are the deal breaker. Buffalo and Cleveland, there aren't hardly any travel expenses, but tickets are in great demand, and very expensive. And I initially had Buffalo seats, the most expensive ones, but I sold those to pay for Detroit, hoping I could pick up Buffalo GAs later. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen now, barring some miracle. :sigh:

So...no. Looks like no more shows for me this tour. :(

VintagePunk said:

That's the way I was at Detroit. I had convinced myself that I'd see other shows, so I never looked at those as being my last. If I had, I would have spent Det. 2 bawling my eyes out, so it's just as well. :lol: Although Ruff DID make me cry outside after, saying goodbye to her. :madspit: :lol:

Here's the problem - Boston tickets are very reasonable, but the travel expenses are the deal breaker. Buffalo and Cleveland, there aren't hardly any travel expenses, but tickets are in great demand, and very expensive. And I initially had Buffalo seats, the most expensive ones, but I sold those to pay for Detroit, hoping I could pick up Buffalo GAs later. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen now, barring some miracle. :sigh:

So...no. Looks like no more shows for me this tour. :(

:( :hug:

bye! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom