Pleban Girls Party - We like the green M&M's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll convince one of my aunts to go. :wink:
I really really really want to see Snow Patrol too, but I doubt anyone likes them. :(

One of you needs to move to NY, damnit! :wink:

My sister in law spends great deals of time and money to see Madonna in concert, has for years, says her concerts are incredible.

Personally, I don't like her music except for maybe two or three songs, so I've never wanted to see her in concert :shrug: but it must be pretty good for Cindy to be so devoted

Sad_Girl said:
My sister in law spends great deals of time and money to see Madonna in concert, has for years, says her concerts are incredible.

Personally, I don't like her music except for maybe two or three songs, so I've never wanted to see her in concert :shrug: but it must be pretty good for Cindy to be so devoted

I think it's nice that your sister-in-law is devoted to Madonna....she reminds me of all of our devotion to U2 :wink: :cute: :hug:

Some of the people in the family used to think she was crazy about the Madonna concerts until I started following U2. :lol: she's never gone out of state to see her or anything, and never seen her more than once in a tour

She was like :shocked: when I told her how many U2 concerts I'd seen :lmao:

OMG I forgot about this :lol: My mom, husband, Dad and nephews all have the same family doctor. So One day I went in for a basic check-up (I have them every three months because of the depression and thyroid problems) and we were talking and he was like, I saw U2's The Edge on a tv program about New Orleans the other night. and I was like Yeah, he has really taken on the Music Rising cause :blahblah: and the doctor says to me, you went and saw them like 12 times this last tour, didn't you?

I was like :ohmy: well, no. Only five. :shifty: :lmao:

People are talking about me! :lol: I'm famous :wink:

Wow, that was crazy-long! :crazy:

Sarah said thanks for the pics, SG :)

I think she's just planning on enlarging the graphic on the shirt, messing around with it in Photoshop to get the letters straightened, and then print one of those iron-on transfer things on the printer. Do you and Drea want a copy of the design when she does it?

:hmm: If you don't mind, VP I'd like a copy of it. I think I know of a place that will make the shirts up fairly cheap;y - If I have even four or five people interested it would be worth it

VintagePunk said:
Wow, that was crazy-long! :crazy:

Sarah said thanks for the pics, SG :)

I think she's just planning on enlarging the graphic on the shirt, messing around with it in Photoshop to get the letters straightened, and then print one of those iron-on transfer things on the printer. Do you and Drea want a copy of the design when she does it?

I'd like to see what she does with it :D SG, if you manage to find the place to do it, I'll definitely get one :wink:

:lol: That would be a great vacation gimmick for the four of them! :lmao: Take a tour of Crazy U2 girls houses :wink:

Bono would stop to chat and Larry would just want to take arial photos for his official map of places to avoid :lmao:

Hi Jo :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
:hmm: If you don't mind, VP I'd like a copy of it. I think I know of a place that will make the shirts up fairly cheap;y - If I have even four or five people interested it would be worth it

:hmm: That would probably be a better quality than an iron-on transfer, wouldn't it?

Sad_Girl said:
I know, soon my house is going to be a local tourist stop 'Crazy U2 girl lives here' :lmao:

Charge admissions! :happy: That would be a great way to supplement the family's income. :lmao:

We got a weird look from a guy today when we went into HMV, parked ourselves in front of the U2 section, then proceeded to discuss cds, while referring to the band members by their first names, as though we're all the best of friends. :lmao: This guy walked by us, and he was like: :eyebrow:

Hello SG, VP, Drea, Molly. :hug:

I'd love it if Bono stopped by my house to chat. :love:

After I recovered from the initial shock, of course. :shocked:

VintagePunk said:

:hmm: That would probably be a better quality than an iron-on transfer, wouldn't it?

Charge admissions! :happy: That would be a great way to supplement the family's income. :lmao:

We got a weird look from a guy today when we went into HMV, parked ourselves in front of the U2 section, then proceeded to discuss cds, while referring to the band members by their first names, as though we're all the best of friends. :lmao: This guy walked by us, and he was like: :eyebrow:

:lol: ^ The other day I said something about Jeffy not being able to be a rock star if he was going to scowl at us every time we cheered for him (at the ball game) and my mom said - 'Maybe he'll be like Larry' and I realized I talk about them all WAY too much :lmao:

And yes, the t-shirts this place makes are really good quality :up:

Hi Molly :wave:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: That would be a great vacation gimmick for the four of them! :lmao: Take a tour of Crazy U2 girls houses :wink:

Bono would stop to chat and Larry would just want to take arial photos for his official map of places to avoid :lmao:

Hi Jo :hug:

:lmao: My area is a definate area to avoid no matter what! But I can't complain too much...since the cops live like about a block or two away from me :D

Hey Jo and Molly :wave: :hug:

Hey VP!
Hello SG!
Hi there Joanne!
:hug:s all round

how is everyone???

SO if bono DID stop by your house at this very moment what would you feed him ??

Back
Top Bottom