Pleban Girls Party - Waiting under the misletoe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:flirt: I meant you actually.....

:hmm: now why didn't it surprise me that you've been researching, and not getting any result yet..... lemme guess, you need more research...

:sexywink: If I get Bono for christmas, we can investigate him for BRI :yes:

flybabe said:
Well I better head out,and get rid of this cold,Goodnight all and Have a very Merry Christmas:wave: :hug:

Awwwww I hope you feel better soon! :hug:

GG2 I hope you feel better soon also :hug: Always figures right before a big day is when you will get sick! That happened to me right before I left for Hawaii.

In case I miss any of you later today or tomorrow than I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas!

Happy holidays to so many who have made this past year quite enjoyable :hug:

I shall be back sometime today :flirt:

:drool: Poke and probe....

:shifty: yes, him to us,, not us to him...

Hey BB12 :hug: how are you?

:sad: Bye Wild, if I not see you again, happy christmas!:hug:
:scratch: mass at 5pm, that's in like... 2 hours for you!

Yes!!! He is!!! Proudly perched atop the tree. :cute:

Omg, I'm done all my christmas stuff. Feels weird not to be rushing around. :crack:

How are you? :kiss:

Hi FB, I read you're not feeling well...sorry to hear that. :( :hug:

Last edited:
Awww, that's good FB. :) I've been ill at Christmas before, and it really sucks! :hug:

SG!! :hug: How are you doing?? Feels like it's been forever since I've been able to get on here for more than 10 minutes.

DSC00781.jpg

:love:

^ :lol: the Christmas bat! :love:

I'm doing pretty well, thanks :hug:

I have church at five, then I have the evening to myself to prepare for the rush tomorrow (we're hosting Christmas dinner here :uhoh: :yikes: ) :lol:

I have been sick four times around Christmas time:tsk:
and for the most part I either catch it from a family member when I most try to avoid getting sick :silent:

and you know what,I haven`t seen Brit around in a while:(

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
^ :lol: the Christmas bat! :love:

I'm doing pretty well, thanks :hug:

I have church at five, then I have the evening to myself to prepare for the rush tomorrow (we're hosting Christmas dinner here :uhoh: :yikes: ) :lol:

We're all having dinner at my sister's tomorrow. I offered to go help today, but she said she has things under control...we're going out early enough to help tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
I went to my sisters to haul the presents over here for her, so she doesn't have to do it tomorrow

My Cat's very excited, he loves opening presents :lol: now I just have to keep him away from them until tomorrow afternoon :uhoh: :wink:

I have to drop over to my mom's at some point this evening. Then I'm supposed to go to a friend's house...she's having a gathering...but I'm not going to. Is that horrible of me? :reject: :lol:

VintagePunk said:
I have to drop over to my mom's at some point this evening. Then I'm supposed to go to a friend's house...she's having a gathering...but I'm not going to. Is that horrible of me? :reject: :lol:

I don't think so :no:

then again, it's not my party you're skiping :wink: :p

I'm sure she'll understand. :yes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom