Pleban Girls Party - Waiting under the misletoe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here you go everyone :drool:

margaritas.jpg

JCOSTER said:
BB12, is a guy making you :madspit:

Yeah and surprisingly it's not even my bf who is doing it :lol:

I have had a tradition with my closest guy friend for some years now with spending Christmas together. He comes over to my house to exchange presents then we go to the movies. Well just a couple of days ago out of nowhere I find out that he's probably not coming this year. So when I called to find out what's going on he never answered and hasn't returned my call yet :madspit:

BonosBaby12 said:

Yeah and surprisingly it's not even my bf who is doing it :lol:

I have had a tradition with my closest guy friend for some years now with spending Christmas together. He comes over to my house to exchange presents then we go to the movies. Well just a couple of days ago out of nowhere I find out that he's probably not coming this year. So when I called to find out what's going on he never answered and hasn't returned my call yet :madspit:

:madwife: I'll take care of 'em for ya! :madspit:

I am so dying to go to Ireland, and I'm not even Irish!!!:giggle:
I would love to do the *ahemcough* Bono tour and see the country, maybe even Scotland and England.

redhotswami said:
Hey there SG! :hug:
JC - the ONE TIME I go to Ireland, the ENTIRE BAND runs away to France. :lol: I guess I have bad luck.

Well then maybe you have to go to France! :wink:
I could see myself going to Ireland and sitting outside of Bonos house. I even had a dream recently that I went to Ireland and was lost looking for them. :der:

Next time I will be nice enough to wait until you arrive then send the e-mail :lol:

Thank you you too :hug: Hang in there Im always here if you need to talk. Have a much better day tomorrow :)

JC hope you start feeling a lot better soon :hug:

Night SG :hug:

You know what though JC? I think them being in another country was the best thing for me. I would've been too nervous thinking I could bump into one of them my first time being there. But I got to appreciate the city for what it is, which was such a blessing. Because I think if I went there Bonofocused, I would've missed out on a lot.

:lol: I actually went to that beach where Bono lives! I didn't even know it. I wanted to go to a rocky beach (when I think of Ireland, I think of rocky beaches) and so I went to Kiliney. I thought I was safe (didn't know they were in France) because someone had told me that Bono lived in Dalkey. So I went, and it was soooo gorgeous and peaceful. Some of the homes are a bit intimidating though :uhoh: But I had a lovely time. Then I came back and found out I was RIGHT THERE!

Back
Top Bottom