Pleban Girls Party - Old Time Rock and Roll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Hey Bono knows if he don't want to play:madwife: Wild will go elsewhere

besides Edge & i have history :sexywink:

:edge:
icon_pai.gif

:bono:
10.gif
knipoog.gif

I think he's just claimed Edge as his own :giggle:

ThoraSEB said:
SG - it is definitely worth trying. The tickets will be very expensive, but to see a playoff game in person would be so incredibly sweet. :D

:yes: It *is* worth it - I've seen two Leafs playoff games since I moved here in 99, the last one being that game against the Devils a few years ago where Domi laid that guy out and got himself suspended :tsk: Platinum seats - $300 for playoffs (they're the closest seats to the ice) - a mere 3 rows up from the boards :wink:

Drea said:

:yes: It *is* worth it - I've seen two Leafs playoff games since I moved here in 99, the last one being that game against the Devils a few years ago where Domi laid that guy out and got himself suspended :tsk: Platinum seats - $300 for playoffs (they're the closest seats to the ice) - a mere 3 rows up from the boards :wink:

Just the thought of fit muscular hunky men is worth the entrance fee :shifty:

Drea said:

For that kind of crazy action, definitely!

In the email notification we got, the nosebleeds start at $106.50. It's not that bad, but when you consider how much money we've been spending lately (lots of concert tickets, tons of booze last Thursday while watching the game, other hockey games) it adds up pretty quickly. :yikes:

Drea said:

Hey!! :madwife: They wear mouthguards - there haven't been much in the way of toothless hockey players since the late 70s :madspit:

ricci_60664.jpg

:giggle: sorry :wink: couldn't help myself

it's just an old stereotype, Wild - hockey is a pretty rough sport sometimes

Sad_Girl said:

it's just an old stereotype, Wild - hockey is a pretty rough sport sometimes

Sometimes?!

:wink:

J/k. It's definitely not as violent as it used to be because of all the rules now about fighting, etc. but there have been some pretty spectacular fights and hits lately. :D

ThoraSEB said:

Sometimes?!

:wink:

J/k. It's definitely not as violent as it used to be because of all the rules now about fighting, etc. but there have been some pretty spectacular fights and hits lately. :D

:yes: some people don't even care about the game itself, they only go to watch the fights :lol:

That's why I used to go in college, anyway :wink:

:giggle:

I admit, the fights are often the highlights of the game for me. It's just so nice to see someone beating the crap out of another person, when you know you can't do it! :D

Really - I'm not violent or anything. :shifty: I just like it in hockey.

WildHoney said:

^ :lol: i know what you mean i'm allowed to damage only in places i can see :giggle:

Anyway those players must of been in the way of a pleban stampede into the elispse :lmao:

oooh that gives me an idea :hmm: think they'd let me bring a hockey stick into the GA? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

oooh that gives me an idea :hmm: think they'd let me bring a hockey stick into the GA? :wink:

*snerk* Nope - not even in TO during hockey season :lol:

:giggle: *plays Jaws theme for SG's new sig*

***And then she gets rid of the shark :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom