Pleban Girls Party - Nobody move! I've dropped my brain!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bit hard to light a joint underwater... although who knows what sort of seaweed is down there? :shifty:

Dory:love:

:hug: GG2... and :hug: for SG too :D

And just so you know, I'm not really still awake at 1.45am, this is just a figment of your imagination... I'm not here, please leave a message... :reject:
:wink:

Goodnight, ladies! :wave:

ah just a bit sad.... basically I'm too bored so I'm thinking about the future too much... :sigh:

:lol: but yea, I/m feeling much better now

Alisaura said:
Bit hard to light a joint underwater... although who knows what sort of seaweed is down there? : shifty:

Dory:love :

:hug : GG2... and :hug : for SG too :D

And just so you know, I'm not really still awake at 1.45am, this is just a figment of your imagination... I'm not here, please leave a message... : reject:
:wink :

Goodnight, ladies! :wave :

I was wondering what you were doing here so late! :wink: :hug:

night; sweet Adam dreams

Galeongirl said:
ah just a bit sad.... basically I'm too bored so I'm thinking about the future too much... :sigh :

:lol : but yea, I/m feeling much better now

1. Don't worry about tomorrow, tomorrow will take worry about itself - thinking too much about the future will overwhelm you every time! :hug:

2. Glad to hear it :wink:

:wink: it's not tomorrow to be exact, more like the day I say goodbye to school and a certain person there that makes me feel incredibly down....

:happy: but I"m gonna go stop talking so it'll go away

:uhoh: I hope!

GG - you'll be surprised at what the future has to bring :yes: I promise, it'll be alright, and definitely nothing good will come from worrying over it

Hi Drea :hug:

Alisaura said:

Nothing, nothing at all... :uhoh:

Hi/bye Drea! :wave:

*really truly goes for sure this time* :reject:

:no: you're not going, you don't feel tired at all... you just want to stay here and talk to us :yes:

I wish I could have 2 avatars

dorywalltracemae.jpg

:giggle:

but I don't want to get rid of Adam :drool:

Meant to compliment you when I came in on the new avi *g* And I see you've changed the sig too :wink:

:giggle: *wonders what a Dori pic next to the third pic in SG's sig would look like as a sig*

Drea said:
Meant to compliment you when I came in on the new avi *g* And I see you've changed the sig too :wink:

:giggle: *wonders what a Dori pic next to the third pic in SG's sig would look like as a sig*

:lmao:! ! ! ! Dory flipping Larry off and smiling about it :lmao:

'Right back at ya buddy!'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom