Pleban Girls Party - Hot and out of breath

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, my new roomie came to move her stuff in at 9:30, so I missed half of the performances. Thankfully I managed to get a tape in the VCR, so I'm off to watch all the rest of the performances, and continue my power voting for Magni. :D

Goodnight all! :hug:

VP - Okay, this show kicks some serious ass! :rockon: I loved it! I'll have to let you know more tomorrow, because I have to focus on power voting for Magni. :love:

The sound was totally shit on that channel for some reason, so I could barely hear the performances at times.

Toby is so incredibly sexy! :combust: He's definitely getting a few of my votes tonight for his awesome performance.

I'll send you a PM tomorrow, VP. :D Goodnight! :hug:

I'm just now finishing for the night. :crack: :crazy:

I have a ton more I'd like to get done before my meeting on Thursday, but with all I have to do tomorrow, I don't see how I can do it. I just e-mailed S telling him all that I have and haven't done, and asked if he'd like to delay the meeting a few day. *fingers crossed*

Wild, thanks SO much, and congrats on this week's weight loss!! :hyper: :happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Btw, who are your 4 Rockstar favs? Dilana, Magni, Lukas..and?

I missed this earlier. :reject: The 4th is Storm. :love: Although I don't think she's right for the band. Or less right than the other three, at least. But with the crap Supernova have played so far, can *anyone* really win this thing? :wink:

This storm broke up and now it's just a whole lot o' nothin'! Okay maybe a lot of rain and wind but that's about it. :wink: Thank God. :bow:

So hopefully we will be back in school tomorrow. :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Btw, who are your 4 Rockstar favs? Dilana, Magni, Lukas..and?

VintagePunk said:

I missed this earlier. :reject: The 4th is Storm. :love: Although I don't think she's right for the band. Or less right than the other three, at least. But with the crap Supernova have played so far, can *anyone* really win this thing? :wink:

Rule of Thumb, Bri - the two I like the most, VP will DIS-like the most :wink:

and vice versa; Lukas :no: Magni :shrug: :huh:

Sorry for the drive-by posting, but I was just checking e-mail and scanned through here to see if I missed anything much. I'll be back tonight :wave:

:sad: few HOURS????

oh well... back to fanfiction it is for me then... for the first time in Ages U2fanfiction has new stories! I think I"ve read every Bono story there at least once... some more than once... :lol:

I really ahve no life... oh well, only one week, then gotta get back to school again :sigh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Ok, so I was quickly passing by to see what's up...
and...Galeon, is that Bono in your avatar?! :ohmy:

If I'm not delusional and it is, *why* have I not seen this picture?

I demand you post it. :angry:

TTFN!:hug:s

I DEMAND you to GET YER ARSE TO THE CROATIA THREAD :madwife:

:lol: you silly woman... would I have ANYBODY else than Bono in my avatar?

no.

:drool: and he's haaaawt! A wee bit pudgy... still hawt as a Mofo!

in the last page of the croatia thread, I posted larger, but unclear, versions of the pics of the first page

enjoy Bri, see you in hell :wink:

Hello Thora and BB12 :wave:

:D

quoting my post in the croatia thread for Bri
sorry for the quality, there are better quality pics on the first page of the thread, but they're miniscular!

Galeongirl said:
female Plebans, feast yer heart out
bonoarmenlargeday6.jpg

bonochestenlargedbd5.jpg

bonosideenlargedxb4.jpg

bonochest2enlargedvd6.jpg

GG likesh pudgey Bono :drool:

Enjoy :wink:

:wink: thanks, I love the man in it, but I hate the fact that my favorite body part is hidden by an iron bar! :madrant:

:shifty:

I think we lost Bri!

If only there was a way to remove that railing :hmm: How can one cover up such a beautiful body part? :wink:

Im ok thanks Thora tired of the rain already. The sun isn't supposed to shine again until at least Sunday :sad: How are you?

I'm doing okay, BB. I'm a bit pissed off at my radio station this morning for spoiling Rock Star. :angry: Details are in my journal.

Other than that I'm doing well. :)

Back
Top Bottom