Pleban Girls Party - Getting hot and bothered in a mine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Alright, alright.....you ready for this?

buddhas_blue_meditation.jpg

Wow what a hunk :drool:

How many hours a night and what would you be doing? My first reaction is to say "yes", but if you're working a ridiculous amount of hours for $83/day it may not be worth it...

Helping high school students serve at a dinner party. 4 hours a night. Keep in mind I'm a teacher and Christmas is comin' and as they say "Baby needs a new pair of shoes."

I'm probably gonna do it - I just don't make decisions very easily. :|

:wave:

Anyone home? I'm back from Thanksgiving vacation in Arizona. :wink:

... and back in cold, rainy Michigan :crack:

Zuropa: If I lived near you, I'd work with you -- I have plane tickets and credit card bills to pay off! :wink:

Last edited:
Drea said:
Jo :wave:

Think about it this way - it could be snowing :wink:

Drea: There was snow on my car when I came back last night :crack:

I miss seeing the mountains everywhere. :sad: And I looked for real Joshua Trees around me, but I didn't see any. Maybe if and when I go back next year ... :wink:

It's snowing in Vancouver right now. :huh: I'm not a fan. :lol: I was going to go to another suburb to have dinner with some friends, but I cancelled. I don't want to deal with crazy Vancouver drivers who can't handle the snow. Hopefully it will melt by tomorrow.

ThoraSEB said:
It's snowing in Vancouver right now. :huh: I'm not a fan. :lol: I was going to go to another suburb to have dinner with some friends, but I cancelled. I don't want to deal with crazy Vancouver drivers who can't handle the snow. Hopefully it will melt by tomorrow.

Between driving in the first snows of the season, and the Detroit newscasters who freak out whenever we get a few inches of snow :ohmy: I'm not a fan of driving this time of year either. :huh: :wink:

:lol: I was listening to a radio station as I was driving home from work tonight, and it was just slush at that point. They were saying that some websites already had a section ready to announce school closures for tomorrow. :lmao: I don't think it will be necessary, but ya never know. Everyone freaks out here as well with the first snow of the season. We just can't handle it. :giggle:

That sounds like TO this past Thurs :lol: Apparently Mother Nature wanted all the Winnipeg and Saskatchewan fans to feel at home when they arrived, so we had a nice snow squall to welcome them :wink:

Back
Top Bottom