Pleban Girls Party - Getting hot and bothered in a mine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:

:eek:

Stupid wasps :madwife: How dare they invade your t-shirt and give you stingy extra boobs... :hug:

And in other news... I HAVE JT!!! :yippie: :drool:

Not listened to it yet... only just got home. :D
Hope everyone still lacking it gets theirs soon! :hug:

PS: I love JB HiFi. :love:

hope glueys boobs are better and how is the JT drool factor?

Congrats, Drea! :hug: I need to start trying to fit into some old jeans. :uhoh:

Whenever I pop in lately, no one's around here. :sad: I need to take roll call, find out how you all are. Is SG feeling any better? How are my Brit girls? And everyone else?

Last edited:
The last time SG posted she was job hunting, so it sounds like she may be feeling better... Wild had her work holiday party last night, she may still be recovering :lol: Everyone else seems to be good - Mucca even posted a hello a couple days ago :)

<-- was putting clothes into the washer

Molly - I still have the ends to weave in :lol: It's one I've been working on for a while... The secret to finishing is a subway commute and 3 different s'n'b groups a week :giggle: It's amazing how much more I get done when my computer isn't 6' away :wink:

VP - work has calmed down some in regards to hours *g* Now working around 42ish hours a week instead of 48 or so :wink: They're talking about changing the starting time for everyone in data entry to between 7-8am instead of between 8:30-10am, but that won't be till sometime after mid-month.

I'm doing pretty well, thanks, Molly. Hope you are too. :)

Good to hear, Drea.

For some reason, my WMP won't read the album information of discs I'm trying to rip, it thinks I'm offline. :mad:

Last edited:
weaving in ends....yuck. A necessary evil. I'm still working on the armwarmers I started way back in probably October. I have to cast off the first one and then do it all over again for the 2nd one. By the time I'm done I won't need them anymore, but I guess it's more the process than the product at this point. Just something to keep my hands busy when they need to be busy, lol!

I'm doing ok, finally done moving which is, as we all know, a certain hell all it's own. Now I'm in the unpacking/organizing stage, which isn't too bad since there's an IKEA down the road making organizing MUCH more fun than previously. :wink:

gluey said:
:wave: ===========================fly by post=================>

I just got stung 3 times by a wasp, between my boobs...:sad: I have 5 breasts now.......:ohmy: and man do they sting!!! :sad: Damn thing took my Inspi(RED) shirt literally and had a party down there.....I have taken solace in the fact it is dead.

:yikes:

Poor Gluey :hug:

Want me to put some of Dr,Robert's speciallotion on that :flirt:

Galeongirl said:
Just got back from karate :D prettyboy wasn't there, but about halfway he came in, in normal clothes :giggle: he was still working on his new house, so he was late... he had to check up cause there are black belt exams tomorrow and he has to go with them since he is a black belt...
:shifty: he went playing basketball with us afterwards, on our team for a chance... wearing a short tshirt and very sexy pink BB boxers :lol: me and another woman both made a joke abou tit...

:drool: he looked fiiine tho... tight tshirt... short sleeves too...

She said TIT :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom