Pleban Girls Party - Fast Cars in the Motor City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

I haven't seen that video I don't think! But that idea is awesome! Could you imagine? :lmao: "And in other news, mysterious lemons are appearing all over the world..."

Yes! :hyper: :happy: :love:
That is now my DREAM! :D

Epoct has no Ireland :sad:
Since I've gone there so much...perhaps I should suggest some changes? :D

Good luck Mucca :hug:
Catch ya later hun!

My computer is being a slow arse tonight....it dies in three days and we're preparing a memorial.

We hope to ressurect it soon though :lol:

Hey to everyone that said hey to me and :clonelove: to my clones that are around :love:

And for those who queried about tablet time...

My headaches just like never went and my antibiotics only...lets say...cleared me out :lol:....anyway, tablet time is painkiller time :happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yes! :hyper: :happy: :love:
That is now my DREAM! :D

Epoct has no Ireland :sad:
Since I've gone there so much...perhaps I should suggest some changes? :D

I'm definitely in!! :hyper:

Stupid Epcot....you should put in a request next time you're there, Bri. :lol: OMG I love Disney. I am having serious withdrawls from that place. I actually considered applying to work there for a year :reject: :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

I'm definitely in!! :hyper:

Stupid Epcot....you should put in a request next time you're there, Bri. :lol: OMG I love Disney. I am having serious withdrawls from that place. I actually considered applying to work there for a year :reject: :lmao:

Yes! :hyper: :hug:
I knew you'd be with me!

I miss Disney......it's been a few years :sigh:
And I soooo should! :D
Omg....they had a guy dressed up as Ace Ventura once, who I met
I should suggest there be a Bono!!!
:hyper:

:lmao:

U2-Lemon-21297.jpg

so pretty :love:

Bri do you stay in Disney hotels when you come? if so, which ones? :hyper:

I love Coronado Springs and the Polynesian and Grand Floridian (I've never stayed there though :angry: ) and the Yacht Club :love:

but the prettiest theme park hotel is Portofino Bay at Universal Studios :drool:

sami0201 said:
Bri do you stay in Disney hotels when you come? if so, which ones? :hyper

I love Coronado Springs and the Polynesian and Grand Floridian (I've never stayed there though :angry: ) and the Yacht Club :love

but the prettiest theme park hotel is Portofino Bay at Universal Studios :drool:

Of course I do! There's no other way to stay, not if you want *the* disney experience! :wink:

Omg....the grand floridian :drool:
My neighbours stayed there for their honeymoon (the guy was kinda rich :lol: )
I've never stayed there tho.

Corondo springs, very nice, love the resturant. Pool is sooo far away tho. Again, haven't stayed there.

I've stayed at
Port Orleans
Wilderness Lodge
Yacht club (so posh, and the pool :drool: )
Animal Kingdom Lodge (sooo neat.and so many interesting things about)

I should be a tour guide! :happy:

And I'm trying to find a stylized lemon that people can actually draw.....:happy:

:lol:

bonoishot said:

:bow:

Yay dis is back

by fly :hug:

:hug:

I am shopping for christmas presents on the side:wink: right now I am looking at a webpage called "weird and dead things":lmao: its not as bad as it seems...really:wink:

Back
Top Bottom