Pleban Girls Party- Even our computers love Bono!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
stuckmomentcapture.jpg

relazdressB.jpg

JTHBonocolor75.jpg

:combust::drool: :drool:

night fly :heart::hug:

Sad_Girl said:

you managed to point him out to me twice :lol: once while he was speeding away from the a/v cage (the time we nearly collided) and once he was on the other side of the rail with security

Sarah just came back into the room and I asked her - she said she saw the back of his head the 3rd time. :lol: And yes, he is fleet of foot, for a large man. :lmao:

Morphine Sally said:

that maybe true, but the only too worth drooling over are married :wink:

*pats on head* So naiive! Come little one, I have much to teach you! :wink: :lol:

I'm an Adam girl first and foremost... Larry makes me purr pretty seriously too... Bono is very special and I would/could never deny his sexyness. I've developed a serious crush on Edge in recent weeks, but the truth is he reminds me a lot of my husband... so there are some issues with that :lmao:

oh yea, has anyone seen I Love the 80's on VH1? I walked in before and at the last 5-10 minutes of 1987 it's all about U2 :drool: I wish I recorded it, I'll do it next time it's on :wink: and then after the show ended the Edge commercial came on :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

*pats on head* So naiive! Come little one, I have much to teach you! :wink: :lol:

I'm an Adam girl first and foremost... Larry makes me purr pretty seriously too... Bono is very special and I would/could never deny his sexyness. I've developed a serious crush on Edge in recent weeks, but the truth is he reminds me a lot of my husband... so there are some issues with that :lmao:

I will admit Adam is very good looking, but will never be Bono or Edge :drool:
And I hate to say it but larry :barf: His hair needs washing and it looks like someone slammed his nose in a door repeatedly :reject:

Morphine Sally said:

I will admit Adam is very good looking, but will never be Bono or Edge :drool
And I hate to say it but larry :barf: His hair needs washing and it looks like someone slammed his nose in a door repeatedly :reject

:shocked:

:silent:

I always thought Larry was :drool: but now that his hair's long he's :drool: :combust: :combust: Sometimes the gel looks weird :reject: but without it? :faint:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Besides, I can only forigive so many hiarstyles. I don't have room for hobo hair and afro.....:lol:

This is my absolute all time favorite Adam pic ever - I swear if I had a time machine :combust:

Or If I had met him back in the day - there's no way I could've kept my hands off of him :flirt:

Seriously - :combust:

BBFCAdamCBW24.jpg

But I see where you're coming from, because the mullet? :no: just too bad! I can't look at it without laughing until it hurts!

sami0201 said:

:shocked:

:silent:

I always thought Larry was :drool: but now that his hair's long he's :drool: :combust: :combust: Sometimes the gel looks weird :reject: but without it? :faint:

Sami, if that's your Larry hair preference, I swear, you would have combusted into a small pile of ash, if you'd been with us the day we met him. OMG, he had very little gel in it, if any...and without it, his hair was all shiny and healthy looking, and blonde, not that drab dark colour that the gel makes it. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Sami, if that's your Larry hair preference, I swear, you would have combusted into a small pile of ash, if you'd been with us the day we met him. OMG, he had very little gel in it, if any...and without it, his hair was all shiny and healthy looking, and blonde, not that drab dark colour that the gel makes it. :drool:

I know :combust: :faint: The pics from the day you met him are amazing :drool: and the shirt he was wearing that day too :drool:

sami0201 said:
SG :combust: I never saw the first (or last :giggle: ) one of those Larry ones!! :drool:

Oops! :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I prefer his hair more natural; the highlights are so sweet!

But I definitely 'get' the look he's going for with the slicked back hair, and still think it's hotter than almost any other man on even their sexiest day :larry: :combust:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom