Pleban Girls Party- Even our computers love Bono!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
How're you feeling Diane? Any better?

I wish I could say I was better, but I'm still sick. I'm not coughing as much, but I think I'd better go for the chest X-ray that was recommended if I didn't feel better by Friday. Now, Friday it's supposed to snow here, so I think I'd better get to the doctor tomorrow (I'm not a good snow driver). Thank you for asking! :hug:

It's definitely better to be safe than sorry, Diane. Everybody I know who's gotten sick this fall/winter has gotten it pretty bad. I think whatver strain of flu is going around, it has to be dealt with aggressively. :yes:

Hopefully you'll be able to beat this thing before much longer that way :hug:

Someone I work with at a place where I freelance says her mom has had the same thing about the same length of time I have, and she's not getting any better either.

It's especially bad because at the library, where I'm a part-time circulation clerk, I have to deal with the public. And I feel sorry for people who are checking books out and get a clerk who is practically coughing in their faces.

My big worry is pneumonia. Someone at the library has had it, and that can be serious...which is why I'd better get the chest X-ray.

Diane L said:
Someone I work with at a place where I freelance says her mom has had the same thing about the same length of time I have, and she's not getting any better either.

It's especially bad because at the library, where I'm a part-time circulation clerk, I have to deal with the public. And I feel sorry for people who are checking books out and get a clerk who is practically coughing in their faces.

My big worry is pneumonia. Someone at the library has had it, and that can be serious...which is why I'd better get the chest X-ray.

Sounds exactly like what my dad had. He was out of work for a week (I don't think he's ever missed that much time... the man's always working, even when he's at home) and he was still not feeling great when he went back to work - it's really hard to shake.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

She does look a little like Lisa Marie....but yea.....she's pretty....very pretty. :D

:yes: She looks a lot like the Presley family, and she looks just like her dad too- it's weird :ohmy: I think she's prettier than Lisa Marie

She does look more like she should be Elvis and Priscilla's daughter than grandaughter; I see a lot of both of their features in her. She is really beautiful. :yes:

My first thought was that I hoped Larry's never met her. :reject: How horrifically sad and pathetic am I? :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom