Pleban girls party corrupting the young and innocent ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey everyone :hug:

I take if from SG's ginger consumption that some serious nausea has kicked in? :( :hug:

I kinda prefer... dang, forgotten his name... most-recent-Bond guy :yes:

Sad_Girl said:
thanks :) I understand that feeling - I've been meaning to write a U2 'spoof' on Shakespeare's 'Much ado about nothing' casting Bono in the Prince's role and Larry as Benedick :giggle:

But who would be Beatrice? You can't have Benedick without her :wink:

Hey Ali :hug: How are you?

Alisaura said:

I take if from SG's ginger consumption that some serious nausea has kicked in? :( :hug:

:sigh: yep :yuck:

Hi Drea :hug: how are you?

Drea said:

But who would be Beatrice? You can't have Benedick without her :wink:

Beatrice would be Beatrice :lol:

if you want someone to cast Adam as Beatrice, ask Kat :wink: :giggle:

Adam as Beatrice :lol:
I loved Kenneth Branagh's film of Much Ado :heart:

I'm good thanks SG :hug: Sorry to hear you're feeling off :( Are those pregnancy pops doing any good?

Hey Drea :hug: Feeling any better?

Anyone else I've missed :wave:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Drea :hug: how are you?

Beatrice would be Beatrice :lol:

if you want someone to cast Adam as Beatrice, ask Kat :wink: :giggle:

If :larry:'s Benedick.. and :bono: is the Prince... where does that leave the other two? (And I refuse to see either one of them as Don John :p)

Alisaura said:
Adam as Beatrice :lol:
I loved Kenneth Branagh's film of Much Ado :heart:

I'm good thanks SG :hug: Sorry to hear you're feeling off :( Are those pregnancy pops doing any good?

Hey Drea :hug: Feeling any better?

Anyone else I've missed :wave:

I haven't got them yet :(

but the ginger is helping :yes:

I love that film, too :heart:

I love ginger snap biscuits :drool:

SG, have you considered podcasting your novel? A friend of mine went to some panels about podcasting at Dragon*Con, and it seems that a number of authors have gotten publishing deals from serialising and podcasting their books...?

Alisaura said:
I love ginger snap biscuits :drool:

SG, have you considered podcasting your novel? A friend of mine went to some panels about podcasting at Dragon*Con, and it seems that a number of authors have gotten publishing deals from serialising and podcasting their books...?

I don't really know anything about podcasting - I've heard people mention hearing podcasts here and there, but I don't have an iPod or anything like that :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:
I don't really know anything about podcasting - I've heard people mention hearing podcasts here and there, but I don't have an iPod or anything like that :shrug:
I don't know much about it either, I didn't go to those panels :reject: I don't think you need to have an iPod...
*searches*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podcasting
:shrug:

It just occurred to me earlier that it might be something else to try, with getting the novel published... with the added bonus that we might get to read it sooner :D
Ulterior motive? Moi??

Well, yeah :lol:
But specifically, what would growing a whole new person have to do with food digestion? You'd think your body would want to keep the food down, since it needs the energy...?

Tonight at work, a woman who was acquited of manslaughter came in. She was a dominatrix and during a session, a client had a heart attack. She did nothing to help him and she died. She and her boyfriend chopped the body up. She confessed, but the police never taped it. I dont care about the dominatrix part, but the chopping the body up-wow, major creepy. *shudders* :yikes:

She confessed to chopping the body, but the dumb cops didnt get the confession on tape. :rolleyes: We were all joking that if her food wasnt perfect, her server had better watch out. :lol: If you want to find out more, google Barbara Asher and dominatrix. I'm OK. Now I have another coworker interested in me. He asked me out on a date. I'm considering it. Imma be a playa. :sexywink: :mac:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom