Pleban girls party corrupting the young and innocent ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a0d20c0a.gif

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:hug: You can rant all you want :hug:

Thank you Weldy...shite...I'm sitting there minding my own business at work, (medical receptionist and general walk-all-over-me). Reception manager, bad tempered cos she had to come in on her day off cos we're short staffed. Yeah, I got it cos I don't answer back..easy target...

Ok, rant over again.

youvedonewhat said:

Thank you Weldy...shite...I'm sitting there minding my own business at work, (medical receptionist and general walk-all-over-me). Reception manager, bad tempered cos she had to come in on her day off cos we're short staffed. Yeah, I got it cos I don't answer back..easy target...

Ok, rant over again.

Ouch....now I fully understand why you need to rant. That must suck sometimes! :hug:

WildHoney said:

YDW :hug:

I had one too :yes: I'm just like you and when i do lose it whickh is very rare everyone's like :shocked:

Yep that's what happened today. I stood up and refused to be talked to like a moron. She didn't like that. Went off running to the practice manager. Don't know what she said but I can guess. I'm gonna have to go to see the practice manager myself on Monday otherwise she'll only hear one side. I so hate confrontations. I usually keep quiet and swear quietly to myself but once in a while I think; bollocks to this and say something back.

On reflection I should have reported it imediately but I prefer to let it die. Mistake. Cos now I have to worry about it all friggin w/e.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom