PLEBAn Girls Party: Cedars of P(Lebanon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, I've had a bunch of people ask me to sign up, and no thanks, I have a thing about my worlds colliding. :wink:

:lol: fair enough - I have to admit, a few of my local friends have to be thinking I'm a bigger U2 freak than they realized ;)

Thanks for the compliments gals :heart:

And VP we are always here for each other when we need a shoulder :hug:

No. :angry:

My family is bad enough, my nieces and nephews have been bugging me to go on their forever, and I really don't need the world seeing the dysfunctional shit my family says/does on there. :yikes:

Can you blame them for trying:shrug:

You looked so HAWT last tour :drool:

My family's fairly normal but i can understand your thinking :lol:

:lol: fair enough - I have to admit, a few of my local friends have to be thinking I'm a bigger U2 freak than they realized ;)

Thanks for the compliments gals :heart:

And VP we are always here for each other when we need a shoulder :hug:

:hug:

So, so people often comment to you that she looks exactly like you?? Because she does! :)

I don't know but the amount of taxi driver VP pulled last tour, i'm surprised she's not their Pin up girl

Although she is HAWT :combust:

Thanks. I've been feeling as hawt as ice, lately... :huh:

See you, Dazzled! :hug:

I can barely keep up in here, I'm out of practice!

I couldn't afford to keep up my u2.com membership all these years so I let it expire, and I was thinking about getting one this year, but I'm wondering with their tiered system if it would even help this tour. I'm thinking not. But then, I don't think I'll have much luck in the general sale, either. :scream:

I *really* don't need this stress on top of everything else, right now.

SG, are you going to try to get to many shows?

So, so people often comment to you that she looks exactly like you?? Because she does! :)
QUOTE]

:yes: I've heard it a few times now - and def consider it a compliment!

Thanks. I've been feeling as hawt as ice, lately... :huh:

:hug: I sympathize with that sentiment - though I'm sure you're still hot as ever ;) It's hard to care to much about what you look like when you're so stressed & worried

I can barely keep up in here, I'm out of practice!

*pantpant* no kidding! It's great though

I just remembered a HUGE box arrived for me today :hyper:

*runs off to open*

:eyebrow: Something we should know about?

What types of tickets are you girls going to try and go for? I'm debating between the really pricey ones and the GA. I can never decide these things and it stresses me out. :lol:

I'm going to try to get GAs. The $250's are out of my range, and anything else, and I'm afraid that U2 would be ant-sized. :sad:

QUOTE]

:yes: I've heard it a few times now - and def consider it a compliment!

:hug: I sympathize with that sentiment - though I'm sure you're still hot as ever ;) It's hard to care to much about what you look like when you're so stressed & worried

*pantpant* no kidding! It's great though

She really is SO gorgeous, just like her mom. :cute: Her eyes are exactly like yours!

I couldn't afford to keep up my u2.com membership all these years so I let it expire, and I was thinking about getting one this year, but I'm wondering with their tiered system if it would even help this tour. I'm thinking not. But then, I don't think I'll have much luck in the general sale, either. :scream:

That's like me, obviously one gig is taken care of but i have to cross everything for the rest , i've even booked the day off work on general release date :lol:

I'll be on my laptop, desktop, cell & landline phone, my dad will be on his landline and i'm hoping Jess can help me too :lmao:

No, I've been looking for wok for 4 months now and my savings account is down to $5. :s I'm living off food stamps and the kindness of my family at the moment - but I am seriously hoping things will pick up soon - and I may have a line on a ticket to the first show in Chicago that I can pay for later so fingers crossed on that. (the kindness of Plebans :drool: :heart: ) Then I will just have to wait and see how everything else happens. :shrug:

I'm going to try to get GAs. The $250's are out of my range, and anything else, and I'm afraid that U2 would be ant-sized. :sad:

I definitely agree...the only problem is since it's on a random Wednesday I doubt I'll be able to go and line up for the whole day. :(

SG :( :hug: I'm so sorry things are really trying for you right now.

I hate to have to run off - this has been so great! but it's time for Mercy to have some dinner and a bath!

:heart: you all! :hug:

^ Thanks Wild - :hug: (if someone would pay child support, I'd be better off :madwife: but thats a whole 'nother conversation! )

That's like me, obviously one gig is taken care of but i have to cross everything for the rest , i've even booked the day off work on general release date :lol:

I'll be on my laptop, desktop, cell & landline phone, my dad will be on his landline and i'm hoping Jess can help me too :lmao:

Yeah, I was talking to Sarah a while ago and asked if she could come home on the day they went on sale - she said that if she stayed there, she could get her two roommates to help, too. Then I could be on the laptop and desktop here...

No, I've been looking for wok for 4 months now and my savings account is down to $5. :s I'm living off food stamps and the kindness of my family at the moment - but I am seriously hoping things will pick up soon - and I may have a line on a ticket to the first show in Chicago that I can pay for later so fingers crossed on that. (the kindness of Plebans :drool: :heart: ) Then I will just have to wait and see how everything else happens. :shrug:

Aww! :hug: I'll keep my fingers crossed that things look up for you soon. :heart: Maybe we'll all get another taste of that tour luck we had last time.

Take care, don't be a stranger!

Yeah, I was talking to Sarah a while ago and asked if she could come home on the day they went on sale - she said that if she stayed there, she could get her two roommates to help, too. Then I could be on the laptop and desktop here...

Sounds good :up:

For Elevation tour my sister was on 2 work pc's, her & 3 friends were all on the phone:lmao:

At least i got tickets for all 4 nights :drool:

:(

If it helps, it looks like there are enough gaps in the dates that they could be adding another show, and if they do, I wouldn't be surprised if it's on the Friday.

That's what I have my fingers crossed for! :up: I think I'll probably end up getting a ticket for the 16th anyway just incase and then I can always sell it to someone else if they add a Friday.

Sorry to have to run so quickly girls but I have a test on kidneys and renal function tomorrow morning. :lol: :drool: So exciting. Chat with you all soon! Have a good night. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom