PLEBAn Girls Party: Cedars of P(Lebanon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild :hug: Dazz :hug: VP :hug: :heart: extra :hug:

I'm so happy to be here with you!

Dazz, I'll see if I can get photobucket to co-operate - or are you on facebook? I have some pictures there and thats her in my avi :giggle:

YAY SG it's great to see you! :hug:

Oh :giggle: I was wondering of that was here or some "generic cute kid" w big glasses! :D :wink:

aww she's so cute!!! :cute:

i'm not on fb, but can i go in there to look or i have to be registered?? :)

I really don't want to ruin the tour excitement by whining excessively, but I'll just say that I'm very, very concerned with the way her mind and memory have declined so rapidly lately, and if it continues at this pace, I can't see her even being able to live on her own much longer. :( And this part of it sucks worse than the cancer.

VP i agree with the others. Don't apologise. I understand how hard the whole situation is. Wish i could give you these in real life. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hi all! :hug:

SG! :hug: I'm so glad I stopped in while you've posted pictures - this is the first I've seen of your baby. She's gorgeous!! :love: :cute:

Sadly I can't stay as I'm about to leave work in a minute or two, but wanted to say hi! Maybe I'll be able to pop by later tonight.

Thanks guys, I'm a proud momma :D

Thora :hug: Jem :hug: Fly :hug:

VP and Dazz :tsk: no facebook? However do you social-network? :p

I just signed up a week ago :up: I like it so far

I'm in The Horizon group :rockon ::hyper :

well i had better be after renewing every year since 1985 :reject:

I am in the Horizon group aswell.

Jem :drool:

It's like the good old days all those years ago :heart:

Now we need is Russty & Ruff to turn up :ohmy:

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Good old days. :drool:

DG gave me some hotel recommendations for Boston. I was happy to discover that they have pools. :lmao:

:reject:

Thora enjoy your evening. :hug:

VP i agree with the others. Don't apologise. I understand how hard the whole situation is. Wish i could give you these in real life. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Aww, all you girls are the best, and just let me say that if I could pick anyone to witness my complete and utter mental breakdown, it's would be all of you. :heart: :lol:

Seriously, thanks. :hug:

Thanks guys, I'm a proud momma :D

as right you should BE!!! :hug:
VP and Dazz :tsk: no facebook? However do you social-network? :p

:madspit::grumpy:

I have enought trouble keeping up here! and now that the tour qwill be revving up........:crazy:

:wink:

I might return alter after 8:30PM to finishh up my YT U2 fix since I have to leave here :( :madspit: in 5 mins! and check back in here too! :D ;hug:

and hi thora! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom