Pleban Girls Party - Back where we belong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was good :D

Mom's still bugging me for my Christmas list... the only thing I know for sure to put on it is R&H :lol: (I've only seen it once, back in Jan)

~BrightestStar~ said:

sleeping.jpg

:lol:!!

Clearly he's looking for me. :wink:

And err....is Larry dreaming of Adam? :lol:

:lol:! Glad I'm not the only one wondering about that :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Ooh! I want a Red shirt so much! But I've been scolded for using my credit card to much :reject: and the closet Gap store is more than an hours drive - and I don't have my own vehicle at the moment :sigh: My sister said we would go to GR to the mall Christmas shopping soon, though. :D

a personal thank you from Bono :drool:!

Awww....on the upside, they should have lots in stock for christmas. So you'll have all the more choice! :up:

I've never been so happy a Gap moved into our mall. It only came a year or two ago...otherwise I don't know where the nearest one is...probably at one of the major malls near TO.

I'm sooo excited! Over a shirt...that's kinda sad actually. :lol: The last time we were there they were sold out except for a couple of mens things. This time they had a bunch of stuff...but it was selling out quickly. A few of the shirts only had a couple left.

When you go, be sure to try it on though...I guess since they're hand made, they all fit a little different.
I tried on two extra smalls....and you would not have thought they were the same size!

~BrightestStar~ said:

Awww....on the upside, they should have lots in stock for christmas. So you'll have all the more choice! :up:

I've never been so happy a Gap moved into our mall. It only came a year or two ago...otherwise I don't know where the nearest one is...probably at one of the major malls near TO.

I'm sooo excited! Over a shirt...that's kinda sad actually. :lol: The last time we were there they were sold out except for a couple of mens things. This time they had a bunch of stuff...but it was selling out quickly. A few of the shirts only had a couple left.

When you go, be sure to try it on though...I guess since they're hand made, they all fit a little different.
I tried on two extra smalls....and you would not have thought they were the same size!

they both would have fit about the same on me - too damn tight and too damn tight :wink: :lol:

seriously, thanks for the tip, I don't usually bother much with trying clothes on but I often wish I would have, after I've gotten home :lol:

Hi VP :hug: Thanks :lol: it's ok, because she tested for Strep and it was negative - at least I know it isn't anything more serious which I should be doing something about

How are you?

That's good to hear! Still aggravating that it's taking so long to go away though. :|

I've been feeling pretty crappy today, myself. It's been mostly in my chest/throat till now, but the past day or two, it's been in my sinuses, too. And I've been busy, just going on autopilot. I tried to have a nap before dinner, and the phone wouldn't stop ringing. So, I've been kinda cranky. Like I'm pmsing, but I'm not. :bleh:

Bri! :hug: No, no news. I called yesterday and they hadn't touched it yet, and the guy who's doing the work was out. I was supposed to call or stop in today, but I was too busy. How are you doing?

VintagePunk said:
That's good to hear! Still aggravating that it's taking so long to go away though. :|

I've been feeling pretty crappy today, myself. It's been mostly in my chest/throat till now, but the past day or two, it's been in my sinuses, too. And I've been busy, just going on autopilot. I tried to have a nap before dinner, and the phone wouldn't stop ringing. So, I've been kinda cranky. Like I'm pmsing, but I'm not. :bleh:

Yuck :uhoh: I'm sorry to hear that

Sad_Girl said:

Yuck :uhoh: I'm sorry to hear that

Thanks. :hug: It's not like I feel really sick 24/7, I do have times when I'm relatively okay...then I'll have several hours when I feel like complete shit. Unfortunately, it's been pretty much all day today. I think I just need more rest. Maybe next week. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Ick. Not fun. :( Everyone around here seems to be getting sick.

And I hate when the phone keeps rininging. It's always telemarketers too :mad:

VintagePunk said:
Bri! :hug: No, no news. I called yesterday and they hadn't touched it yet, and the guy who's doing the work was out. I was supposed to call or stop in today, but I was too busy. How are you doing?

I've been keeping my fingers crossed for you. :hug:
And everyone seems to be getting sick

Everything caught up with me this evening...fatigue, feeling sick, stress, and I had this huge crying spell. I think I exhausted myself, and I should be able to sleep well tonight. :lol: I already told Sarah I'm not getting up to take her to band in the morning, so I get to sleep an extra hour. :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Hi FB :hug: Thanks, and I hope things are better for you tomorrow. :)

After a really sucky day, I come here to catch up and see that Brandon and I are an item. :happy: :love: :lol:

He even serenaded you :love: :D

:hug: good night Drea, sweet Dreams

Sad_Girl said:

VP :hug: Did Sarah see the crying spell and say 'it's ok, I don't need a ride. Sleep. :yikes: :lol: :wink:

Pretty much. :lmao:

She kept asking if I'm okay, if there's anything she can do. I told her that with everything considered, I've been coping amazingly well till now, and the only surprise is that it's taken me this long to have an outburst. :lol:

Night Drea :hug:

Back
Top Bottom