Pleban Girls Party - Applied Chemistry + Bono = Hawt!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I told you you couldn't tell :wink: I'll have to take a picture when it's wet so you can see

He didn't want to layer it because my hair is so thin and I never blow dry it :laugh: :reject:

Bye! Have fun watching B :drool: :hug:

sami0201 said:
:lol : I told you you couldn't tell :wink : I'll have to take a picture when it's wet so you can see

He didn't want to layer it because my hair is so thin and I never blow dry it :laugh : :reject :

Bye! Have fun watching B :drool : :hug :

my hairs thin too, i dont have layers so mine is angled aswell , though its so long now you'd never tell :lol:

:angle:love:

:lol:

Last edited:
hellllllllllllllo again..just for a short while..making dinner here.:madspit: Sorry for abandoning you Jem:( congrats on the HD sighting:happy::wink:

Dismantled said:
hellllllllllllllo again..just for a short while..making dinner here.:madspit : Sorry for abandoning you Jem: ( congrats on the HD sighting:happy ::wink :

Thanks HD sightings :love::drool::combust:

i've seen a few of those at work :ohmy:

:lol:

Bono looked Hawwwwwwwwwwwt on the news :combust:

love his red idea :heart: he called himself a d**khead on the news :lmao:

WildHoney said:

:tsk : :shame : What was you doing looking at Dave Jr????

And was he thinking of you???? :wink :

I saw it out the corner of my eye :shifty:

oh my god it was so hard (no pun intented :lol: ) not to look :lmao:

i dont know if he was thinking of me

well done sarah on the test, you clerver thing :hug::applaud:

Last edited:
girls since i have so far failed on getting caught up on sleep yet :lol: tonight im gonna go to bed now on a high after seeing B on the news :love::drool: :heart:

see you all tommorow, its friday so i can play as late as i want :evil:

:love:::hug:

:clone::love:

X

Sad_Girl said:
Wonder where Drea is tonight?

Last night (when you posted this) I was at stitch'n'bitch, and then when I got home I decided to just go to bed and read, as I figured I'd be up far too late catching up :giggle: (Got home around 10:30)

Shocked the hell out of the girls too, I was knitting! :lol: *snerk* Joyce walked in the door and just stopped when she saw what was in my hands (I was sitting next to the door :lol: )

Last night's Sims updates :cute:

*goes back to catching up*

:dance: :hyper: I'm listening to the hockey game on the radio (pre game, it's just starting now), and coming back from commercial they played Vertigo :D (Up to :whistle: the jungle is your head, can't rule your heart :))

Back
Top Bottom