Pleban Girls Party - Admitting our Blue Crack addiction proudly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Friends are...well, friendly. And nice. And supportive and nurturing. I don't believe that is actually a friend. :angry: Hope you're feeling better for when you have to write it, though. :hug:

What's your good news? :hyper:

My neck...blah. It's been worse. Hopefully a good night's sleep will help.

:lol: :hug:

I got sponserd for that global citizenship conference! :hyper:

Aww :hug:
Well remember, that means no kama sutra moves tonight :shame:

And SG, I can completely see why something like that would be hurtful, as silly as it could seem.
And in counteraction of their head-up-ass behaviour, I hearby declare your story 5 million stars. :love:
:hug:

the rockin edge said:
hey VP & SG :hug:

i spent the last hour figuring out and then filling out & printing a passport renewal form. i swear they make it as hard as possible for me :angry:

but i beat the system, i think:wink:

:lol: I just had to take Sarah to get her's a while back. She leaves in like a month. :sad:

MBS said:

:lol :hug

I got sponserd for that global citizenship conference! :hyper

Aww :hug
Well remember, that means no kama sutra moves tonight :shame:

And SG, I can completely see why something like that would be hurtful, as silly as it could seem.
And in counteraction of their head-up-ass behaviour, I hearby declare your story 5 million stars. :love:
:hug:

Congrats on the conference!!! I knew you'd be in. :love: When is it?

It's pointless to do kama sutra moves alone. :sad: :sigh: I'm such a baby... :rolleyes:

And I second the 5 million stars for SG! :heart:

Btw, I just sent you an e-mail.

VP, she leaves so soon? :ohmy:
She is gonna have an amazin time....you should hide in her suitcase :p

Sad_Girl said:
Did you like chapter five, then? :lol:

Baby Bono :drool:

I haven't had a chance to read chapter 5 yet. :reject:

But if it's up to the standards of chapters 1 through 4, I have no doubt that it earns it's 5 million stars. :love:

:hmm: Perhaps I'll read it before bed when I finish studying :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Congrats on the conference!!! I knew you'd be in. :love When is it?

It's pointless to do kama sutra moves alone. :sad :sigh I'm such a baby... :rolleyes:

And I second the 5 million stars for SG! :heart:

Btw, I just sent you an e-mail.

:hyper:
It's march 3 through 5th, and it's being held at the university. There may be more guest speakers and stuff too, all the details aren't down.
Did I mention that food is supposively included? :drool:
:lol:

:laugh:
I thought you had a partner? :shifty:

Clonemail?! :hyper: :love:

Btw, Evenin Adam! :hug:

MBS said:

:hyper
It's march 3 through 5th, and it's being held at the university. There may be more guest speakers and stuff too, all the details aren't down.
Did I mention that food is supposively included? :drool
:lol

:laugh:
I thought you had a partner? :shifty

Clonemail?! :hyper: :love:

Btw, Evenin Adam! :hug:

If a member of the tax-paying public were to want to lurk inside your university those days, I wonder what would happen? :hmm:

I don't have a partner...here. :sad: And...dammit. :madwife: I'm like an addict, I need a fix. :sigh:

See? This is why I'm better off on my own. :huh:

Very brief clonemail, nothing to get all excited about. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks. :hug: I know I'm just being a big dork. I get so sick of myself, sometimes. :rolleyes:

Hiya, Russty :hug:

I don't get sick of you, though

and you're not doing anything the least bit unreasonable. Love and sex and all of that stuff is so :censored: complicated :banghead:

VintagePunk said:

If a member of the tax-paying public were to want to lurk inside your university those days, I wonder what would happen? :hmm

I don't have a partner...here. :sad: And...dammit. :madwife: I'm like an addict, I need a fix. :sigh

See? This is why I'm better off on my own. :huh

Very brief clonemail, nothing to get all excited about. :wink:

:shifty:
I'd say there would be one rather excited clone. :wink:
If you were interested in actually participating, you can register and buy tickets, but it's not cheap.

:hmm: I wonder if non-myuni students count for the discount....

I don't think your partner would neccessarily complain about your "problem"..in fact, I'd bet he'd be happy to be your er..dealer.

jk :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

I don't get sick of you, though

and you're not doing anything the least bit unreasonable. Love and sex and all of that stuff is so :censored: complicated :banghead:

It's just been one of those girly days. :yuck: And seeing his car there every time I go any place doesn't help. :|

I'm sure I'll be better tomorrow. :lol:

MBS said:

:shifty:
I'd say there would be one rather excited clone. :wink:
If you were interested in actually participating, you can register and buy tickets, but it's not cheap.

I'd be excited, too. :sexywink:

But the not cheap isn't good. And the timing sucks, too. Sarah leaves on the 9th, and I'm sure we'll be rushing around trying to get her ready. :sigh:

VintagePunk said:
I'd be excited, too. :sexywink:

But the not cheap isn't good. And the timing sucks, too. Sarah leaves on the 9th, and I'm sure we'll be rushing around trying to get her ready. :sigh:

Yes, I imagine there will be much rushing around, procrastinator that you two are and all. :tongue:

I just checked, it's 65$ for nonstudents. :slant:
But if you get a chance to sneak by to visit, I can duck out and perhaps smuggle food. :lol:

Thanks Russty. :) I'm actually surprised that I'm doing as well as I am with the situation. I don't have a lot of patience - when I want something, I want it yesterday - and I know that this is going to take patience, it's not going to happen fast. He has some issues that have caused fears and insecurities, things that I've only been learning about recently.

It's weird, when I'm with him, I can FEEL us getting closer, and that he cares about me. I come away feeling really good, and positive, and optimistic. That feeling lasts for about 3 days. Then it slowly fades over the next few. After about 5 or 6 days, it's like I NEED to be with him, to get another boost of reassurance, even though intellectually and rationally, I know that he still cares, nothing's changed.

I'm weird. :huh:

MBS said:

Yes, I imagine there will be much rushing around, procrastinator that you two are and all. :tongue:

I just checked, it's 65$ for nonstudents. :slant:
But if you get a chance to sneak by to visit, I can duck out and perhaps smuggle food. :lol:

University conference finger food!! :drool: :love:

VintagePunk said:
Thanks Russty. :) I'm actually surprised that I'm doing as well as I am with the situation. I don't have a lot of patience - when I want something, I want it yesterday - and I know that this is going to take patience, it's not going to happen fast. He has some issues that have caused fears and insecurities, things that I've only been learning about recently.

It's weird, when I'm with him, I can FEEL us getting closer, and that he cares about me. I come away feeling really good, and positive, and optimistic. That feeling lasts for about 3 days. Then it slowly fades over the next few. After about 5 or 6 days, it's like I NEED to be with him, to get another boost of reassurance, even though intellectually and rationally, I know that he still cares, nothing's changed.

I'm weird. :huh:

Not weird at all :lol: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom