Pleban girls....keeping it under wraps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is mapquest an internet site where you find maps or something VP? Hope we're still talking? :wink:

To inspire sweet dreams...

facestillhissvid.jpg

wildhorses.jpg

relazdressB.jpg

I don't care if he is in a dress...he still looks hot. lol

prepare2bite.jpg

susanp6 said:
Is mapquest an internet site where you find maps or something VP? Hope we're still talking? :wink:
Why wouldn't we still be talking??? :hug: :lol:

Yes, you go to mapquest.com, put in a starting point and a destination, and it gives you exact driving directions, as well as milage and times. It's very useful. :)

Ta VP! I don't know - i just felt like you weren't saying a lot to me! Me = worrier!! Bri knows about that!! I suppose it's the way things sometimes go so fast here!! :hug:

OH MY GOD!!!! I just about died when i read the story about girls on stage!!!! :drool: :drool: :ohmy: :ohmy: Bono staring sexily&kissing your neck!!!!!

I def think i'll be going soon, but it's been good to have a late one for the first time in a while!! Pity i've just been missing Dis&SoBe!!

greeneyedgirl said:
hi girls, where are we going?
:whistle: i love the rock stars in my neighborhood, in my neighborhood, la la la......

I have had that song stuck in my head all day... everyone thinks I'm nuts cuz I keep walking around humming it or singing it, I don't even realize I'm doing it most of the time :lmao:

MBS said:

:laugh:!

We're a barrel of monkeys...minus the fleas and excessive body hair and stuff....:wink:

:eyebrow: :eyebrow:

:laugh:

I didn't even realize I was making one...I just clicked a button, and there it was...*duh* Now I feel obligated to use it, but have nothing remotely interesting to say. :huh:

U2Girl1978 said:
Has B bitten anyone yet on this tour?? :lol:

Not that I've heard...more kisses if anything..and moans :drool:

Oh the green eyed monster is totally out after reading Tara's story.. :grumpy:
:hug:
I'm using this time to mourn the fact that even if I get tix, there's a fat chance in heck I'll be allowed to have GA...thus none of this for you Bri. You can jus live vicariously thru others. :sigh:

The green-eyed monster is def here with me Jules!! :wink:

Another kind of monster again eh Bri? Just in case any of you are going :eyebrow: I was talking about the Loch Ness monster earlier!!! :ohmy:

Hi SG! :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:eyebrow: :eyebrow:

:laugh:

I didn't even realize I was making one...I just clicked a button, and there it was...*duh* Now I feel obligated to use it, but have nothing remotely interesting to say. :huh:

Dont.

It's more fun that way....

Altho, I've considered writing the ~BrightestStar~ tragic ticket saga...an ongoing story..of the trials and tribulations of my quest to see U2...

Nah - I won't shout at you!! :wink: Unless you get on stage with B!!!!!! *Laughs*!!!

MBS said:

Not that I've heard...more kisses if anything..and moans :drool:

:hug:
I'm using this time to mourn the fact that even if I get tix, there's a fat chance in heck I'll be allowed to have GA...thus none of this for you Bri. You can jus live vicariously thru others. :sigh:

I know the feeling, I didn't get GA's , just regular seats. they aren't too bad, but nothing like being right there... I'm constantly trying to figure out some sneaky way to meet them :hmm: :evil:

I really should go to bed - i'm bad! Any last minute pix Bri? :drool:

My last post for VP, btw! :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Bri, bring whatever tix you get, and some extra money...you'll probably be able to pick up a GA outside. No one will be the wiser. :shh:

Damn, I'm devious. :evil:

Oooh... maybe I could sell my tickets... my husband isn't going now, so I actually have two regular seats. There might be some way to arrange some thing

Back
Top Bottom