Pleban girls (and guys) Party - decisions, decisions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm an assistant, so if my boss isn't in, or if she's in meetings, then there's not usually a ton to do. That's why I can spend so much time here. :D

I'm really looking forward to the weekend, as always. :love: :hyper:

ThoraSEB said:
Do you mean this one, BD? I :heart: this one! :drool:

autograph.jpg

Oh God,that is my favourite Larry pic.
it makes me:drool: alot
yummy:wink:

They let the drama queen stay and sent the classy, wonderful rock girl go!! BASTARDS!!!

Those closing remarks...sheer class. And this is someone I couldn't stand when I first saw her. She really, truly won me over in a big way.

We'll see her again, I know we will!!!

Hey hey hey!! I love Dilana too, and I probably would have been just as upset if she left! :lol:

But Storm. :sad: Tommy better give her some lovin' right about now. :wink: :drool:

I MUST see Aerosmith again this fall. :combust: Not just because of them, but just to see Tommy in the flesh! :drool: I don't even like the Crue. :laugh:

Diane L said:
They let the drama queen stay and sent the classy, wonderful rock girl go!! BASTARDS!!!

But doesn't the drama queen have a gazillon fans who keep stuffing the cyber ballot boxes for her?

... ducks and runs in case any of those fans are in the Pleba party

Hey, I like all five of them but only one of them will end up the lead singer; and I don't like to use the term 'win' because some would be better suited to the position than others, who would be better on their own anyway. and my Toby did great, plus his dedication to Steve :love: :heart:

I adore Storm too, as you all know - and she actually reminds me a lot of what my Character, Catalina would be like on stage :yes: that was why she was the first one I was drawn to on the show

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom