PLEBAn Girl Party: We love Unknown Callers & Lurkers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys, it means a lot to me to know that you all care. I didn't think things could get any worse, but of course it could. My boyfriend has stood me up for the fifth (!) weekend in a row. It's now three weeks since I saw him at all, and more than a month ago since I saw him for more than a couple of hours :( I really don't need this too on top of everything else, but no matter what I say, he just won't listen. And I really, really like him, so I don't really want to dump him... :reject:

I hate to say this Jez. But honestly, no matter how much you like him, this guy isn't worth you.

THAT is an offer I can't refuse, hold dinner, I'll be there in...14 hours?? lol!!!

:flirt: Okay. I'll keep the leftovers warm.

I suck at making 1 person portions :lol: I guess I've pasta for breakfast tomorrow! I used as little stuff as I could, but still it's a LOT of sauce.

Thanks guys, it means a lot to me to know that you all care. I didn't think things could get any worse, but of course it could. My boyfriend has stood me up for the fifth (!) weekend in a row. It's now three weeks since I saw him at all, and more than a month ago since I saw him for more than a couple of hours :( I really don't need this too on top of everything else, but no matter what I say, he just won't listen. And I really, really like him, so I don't really want to dump him... :reject:

awww, shoot Jez!! :hug: I'm sorry you have to deal with that on top of everything else. I'm sure you could really use his support and his physical presence right now. You can come here for support, I know it's not the same but it's better than nothing, right? Hang in there, hon! :hug:

Last edited:
I hate to say this Jez. But honestly, no matter how much you like him, this guy isn't worth you.

I'm beginning to realize that too... unfortunately. He was the best boyfriend ever just two months ago, I just don't understand what changed.

awww, shoot Jez!! :hug: I'm sorry you have to deal with that on top of everything else. I'm sure you could really use his support and his physical presence right now. You can come here for support, I know it's not the same but it's better than nothing, right? Hang in there, hon! :hug:

It really means a lot that you guys are here, willing to listen to my insane ramblings :tongue: But, yeah, I could really use a hug or two from him right now. :sad:

Usually a relationship is much more exciting in the beginning, it's unknown territory, you're new to each other and such.
After a while the 'veil' wears off and it either goes the right way or the wrong... in this case, it sounds like he's taking it all for granted, and taking you for granted.
That's unforgivable.

I agree with Galeon...I also think he's taking you for granted (and in my opinion...I think he's starting to act like an :censored: idiot for doing this to you).

:hug: :hug:

we all know by now that most men are B:censored:ds most of the time and think that the 5% of the time theyre nice makes up for it :tsk:

Believe me , there are men out there that appreciate what they have and treat their wives / girlfriends with respect.:yes:

And i agree with Weldy & GG , he is being an arse. :madwife:

Remember we're here for you no matter what :hug::hug::hug:

Erk, looks like I've just missed people...

Jez, Molly, Zooey, and anyone who needs one... :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have to agree with the others, Jez... as much as you like this guy, he doesn't sound like a nice person at all. Definitely not good enough for you. You're going through such a tough time, you don't need him being an arse on top of it... And I think it's good that you're able to talk about everything here. We're here for you :hug:

You are not boring, Z! I think you're awesome. The athletics, the teaching and theatre stuff, the arts and crafts, and you sound like a wonderful mother. I dunno if all kids go through a stage where they get embarrassed by their parents, no matter how cool the parents are, but little Z sounds like he has the best family he could ask for. I'm sure he'll appreciate it (and you) later, if not now! :hug:

And Molly... :hug: I hope everything works out for the best.

I feel like I barely have time to scratch myself these days... I miss coming in here and being able to chat with you girls. :hug:

I went to the dawn service for ANZAC Day yesterday (Anzac Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), which was interesting. Worth doing... I'm not sure if I'll go again, though. Aside from how I'm really not good at waking up at 4am, there were aspects of the tone of the whole service that I didn't completely agree with. (Also, some really bad poetry.) They're all willing to admit (and vividly describe) how WWI and WWII were hell, but they seem to gloss over the fact that modern war is as hellish as it has ever been. "They" being the RSL (Returned and Services League of Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), I suppose, and military PR in general. Anyway.

Went to a friend's birthday last night, had some delicious Lebanese food... :drool: Must go back there again.

Doing some shopping today, since the shops were all shut yesterday. Hoping to get some Edgeshoes for myself... :shifty: ... And I need a winter coat and a rug for my room and half a dozen other things.
I'm still proud I managed to assemble that bedside table properly last weekend... *L*

Wild, I've missed you especially, if you kwim :drool: :combust: :sexywink:

Weldy, thank you, I'm going to try to be here more often, I miss this place! :hug:

And Ali, it's all working out :hug: I had a dream about you wearing the scarf I made you last night, lol!!!

You are welcome :hug:

I understand why you weren't on here more often...but like I said before it is nice to see you back :hug:

Well if you're not sure what to get, get either pizza or Chinese takeout. :D That's what I always do!

Though I planned to get pizza tonight, I had so much pasta sauce left from last night I ate that instead. Cooked rice as well, for my fried rice the next couple of days. :drool: Tomorrow with roosbeef, tuesday I'll get some fish out of the freezer.. after that I'll probably get some chicken and thursday I've the morning off(work later the day, since it's a holiday here I get 200% pay) and I'll make satay with our family recipe. :D

I really don't get how I suck at planning. :lol: When it comes to food I can plan awesomely!

:uhoh: This reminds me I have a report due on tuesday. I really need to start typin'.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom