Pleban Girl Party......United as One!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello ladies - terry cloth robes - that is what Adam and Bono left in - Bono had the hoodie up in a Pop like manner but Adam - just had the robe loosely tied around the middle - lots of chest a little leg......:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

OK, I lied. I was able to get my fill of blue crack. But you're all asleep, or a few hours ahead of me. Damn you all! :madspit:

Probably will not get on here the rest of today(well,maybe during school :giggle: ), so I hope you all have a great day in advance. :hug:

nurse chrissi said:
hello ladies - terry cloth robes - that is what Adam and Bono left in - Bono had the hoodie up in a Pop like manner but Adam - just had the robe loosely tied around the middle - lots of chest a little leg......:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:ohmy: :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:
OK, I lied. I was able to get my fill of blue crack. But you're all asleep, or a few hours ahead of me. Damn you all! :madspit:

Probably will not get on here the rest of today(well,maybe during school :giggle: ), so I hope you all have a great day in advance. :hug:

If I don't run into you today, have a great time!!! :hug: :hug: Will be thinking of you lots. :)

nurse chrissi said:

OMG :combust: :faint: please please please tell me someone got pictures!

Sad_Girl said:
bono.jpg

More leather pants :drool:

I don't think that is Bono...

looks like Tony from UF no?

:huh:

And Nurse Chrissy... :drool: Lucky, lucky woman :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom