Pleban Girl/Boy Party - Dis's special Ellipse buddy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Ok, so my brillant (see the modesty radiating off of me :wink: ) idea was.
*cheesy sales pitch voice*
Hit me baby one more time!
How to make a chart topper: The perfect pop formula.

Basically, we're going thru the number ones, and looking for common characteristics, and then calculating a few simple probabilities as to what makes a song a hit.

Who wouldn't want to relive brittany spears, backstreet boys, and other treasures? :happy: :lol:

But think of it this way, you can sneak U2 and other actually GOOD bands in there too :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm:

:scratch:

1.gif

7.gif

2.gif
Apparantly not :wink:

:laugh:

Drea, sadly not. I'm not sure if I would be pleased or not if U2 made the billboard charts for Pop. :lol:
Do I really want them amongst the ranks of fiddy senseless, brittany spears and shake your bonbon Ricky?
:yikes:

I wouldn't mind an extra excuse to listen to them though........like I need one. :love:

bonoishot said:
HI girls not gonna be gere long, am so tired, didnt sleep well last night and need to reserve my energy for Boston

how is everyone? :hug:

Hey Jem I forgot to tell you something about my saturday show....I was looking at the catwalk and on the side of it was written JEM in large black letters:lmao: it made me think of you:cute:

Dis, that is so cool that you saw Adam like that. It's kindof strange, running into one of them in like a real person situation anyway - :ohmy: but in that setting specifically, that's just incredible!

And he is SO good looking in person, isn't he? :faint:

I did a very little bit of packing before work this morning, am waiting till 7 to call the super of the building I'm moving into, as he didn't call me at work today (need to find out when I'm getting the keys), and then I'll pack :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Dis, that is so cool that you saw Adam like that. It's kindof strange, running into one of them in like a real person situation anyway - :ohmy: but in that setting specifically, that's just incredible!

And he is SO good looking in person, isn't he? :faint:

:yes: so far I have run into 2 of them kinda like that....:up: its so much fun! They just seem so normal...I guess they really are:yes:

He is pretty good looking:drool: :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Dis! :drool: :hyper: I hear you made a new friend the other day. :wink:

yes I did:hyper:

We are besties now...BFF's!!:cute: He's comming over to hang out later..we might play Jenga and go to the mall:lmao:

:drool:

Dismantled said:

:yes: so far I have run into 2 of them kinda like that....:up: its so much fun! They just seem so normal...I guess they really are:yes:

He is pretty good looking:drool: :drool:

I know, as a fan who really knows a lot about them, you realize they are just regular people in a lot of ways, but it's still so surreal to be that close, and totally different than being in a meet and greet line :yes:

:adam: :heart: :combust:

Drea - did you leave your key for the appraiser today?

I still play over the sound of his voice repeating my name in my head :faint:

:adam: 'What's your name?'
:me: "Lynda"
:adam: 'Lynda' (And he did that lip-smacking thing he does I like so much :love: )
:me: :combust:

Sad_Girl said:

I know, as a fan who really knows a lot about them, you realize they are just regular people in a lot of ways, but it's still so surreal to be that close, and totally different than being in a meet and greet line :yes:

:adam: :heart: :combust:

:yes: its funny that way...we kinda put them on this god like pedstal and think of them as unreachable....but when it comes time to be face to face...especially accidently its like "wow....they are just like everyone else...I could have coffee with this person" or something like that:heart:

Sad_Girl said:
I still play over the sound of his voice repeating my name in my head :faint:

:adam: 'What's your name?'
:me: "Lynda"
:adam: 'Lynda' (And he did that lip-smacking thing he does I like so much :love: )
:me: :combust:

:combust: I didn't know that happened:combust::faint:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm surprised I survived. :|

:lol:

:lmao: good job hanging in there

I was pretty cool....all execpt after he winked I turned to mr. dis and squealed "He wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinked at me"!!!! it was rather an uncool moment for me:| I've tried to erase from my brain:lmao:

Dis, that is SO cool that you saw him there!! :) So he was standing in that walkway between the ellipse and the catwalk?

I saw Bono in Detroit watching Institute from under that thingy that they go under. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom