PLEBA Party: It's Bono's world, and we just live in it.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

No its not that kind of story :lmao:

actually you might not even find it funny :lol:

right i hope it makes sense

i was in the pub with my best mate as you know on friday! we were sat with some of her brothers friends, 1 of them Tom is quite hot :drool: ! i spwnt quite a bit of the night talking to him as kat kept wandering off! anyway he was telling me how much he likes Kat but she doesnt like him that and i was telling him about a friend of mine at work i like but hes seeing someone else and we were both like :sigh: its always the wrong people :lol:

when me and kat were leaving her borther luke was like, Tom was trying to pull you!! i was like nah luke he fancies kat and he was like No i know Tom and he was like HE WAS TRYING TO PULL YOU , im not sure if it was coz he was drunk or if he meant it but i was like OMG if he was and i didnt realise im such an eejit :lmao:

did that make sense :reject:

Wow :hyper:

I'm the same never know when a bloke coming onto me :laugh:

WildHoney said:

Wow :hyper:

I'm the same never know when a bloke coming onto me :laugh:

:lmao: at least i know im not the only one :lol:

if he was coming onto me though, why the hell decide to give me a verbal esay on how he like s kat :scratch: i so dont understand men :|

oh and theres another hot guy who goes in the pub who has a harley davidson :hyper::drool: its my mission to get a ride on it :lol:

VintagePunk said:

*hands Cindy tissues*

You know what I don't understand?? Sarah is the biggest HP fan ever....obsessive. She got the book at midnight the day of release and stayed up and read it in one sitting...was finishing around 6 am, cause I woke up to go to the bathroom then...and she wasn't crying!!! And believe me, the kid is a crier....if she found it sad, she would have cried. So I can't figure out what the hell is making everyone sad but her!!!!

she didnt cry :ohmy:

i was sobbing my eyes out and had to stop reading it at one point , yes i am a sensitive child :lmao:

WildHoney said:

Harley Davidson :drool:

i know :drool: :drool: i so have to visit a harley shop in chi or TO :hyper:

where i live there are loads of bikers in the area, they all met on monday nights and go for a ride! i see them all waitin for each other on my way home form work and everytime i see a harley im like :drool: :drool:

oh wil dsorry im a bit slow but im still catching up :lol:

WildHoney said:

Ok i'll put it on CD today for sending tomorrow & one for Rach to

So it's

Mofo explicit remix
IYWTVD - Jools
Pop Muzik

Anything else?

oh larry and his drunken irish songs :lmao:

and anything that in your opinion is :combust: i trust your judgement :hug:

will send your DVD off, think itll be tuesday! cause i won thave time on monday, ahave to go somewhere before work :grumpy:

some pics and gifs 1st up discotheque :lmao:

bono_pelvicthrust2.gif

bono_pelvicthrust.gif

hi SoBe :hug:

how were your hols then? :wink:

wild - my computer keeps on saving most pics as art or bmp files themn it wont let me upload them to photobucket, i wann ashare them but it wont let me :scream::sad: damn puter :madspit: any idea what to do

Back
Top Bottom