Pleba Girl's Party - Wishing we were all off to France on Holiday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The thing is that I have a fabulous computer, but lately that site has been ridiculously slow. Thank god for YouTube! I love that site, there's some pretty hilarious stuff there! :lol:

My laptop's a couple of years old, but as long as I don't have too much open at once (I sometimes have 15 IE windows open at once :uhoh: ), the speed is pretty decent. I've never been able to watch anything on Rock Star. Sarah was impatient for the reality ep today so she was going to watch it on here, and it wouldn't work.

15?! Holy crap, girl, that's a lot! :lol:

I haven't decided if I'm going to watch the reality ep on TV or on the internet yet. We'll see what's up for me this evening.

Ahh, the special visit. :lol: It was fine. We just sat on the couch and talked. Pretty innocent. :angel: I hadn't seen him in a few weeks, so we were just catching up.

I think she did leave us. :sad:

Yeah, he did. :love: It's going better than I thought it would, based on a few things that happened early on. We're still undefined though, which is a bit weird. I mean, come on, it's not that hard to say yes we're together. I mean, what we do would constitute us being together, but he's a man. What do you expect. :rolleyes: :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
Yeah, he did. :love: It's going better than I thought it would, based on a few things that happened early on. We're still undefined though, which is a bit weird. I mean, come on, it's not that hard to say yes we're together. I mean, what we do would constitute us being together, but he's a man. What do you expect. :rolleyes: :lol:

I hear you, there. Been living that for nearly a year now. :| I've been doing a lot of thinking in the past week about really, really letting go and moving on, as opposed to my half-hearted efforts. Meh, who knows. :shrug:

W/b Sami!! :hug: :drool:

VintagePunk said:

I hear you, there. Been living that for nearly a year now. :| I've been doing a lot of thinking in the past week about really, really letting go and moving on, as opposed to my half-hearted efforts. Meh, who knows. :shrug:

W/b Sami!! :hug: :drool:

That's something I need to work on all the time as well. I've been hung up on him for so incredibly long, that now that we're spending all this time together, I feel so giddy. The problem is that nothing is defined, there are no boundaries, and no commitments, which is something I would like. I'm hesitant to get more involved, but at the same time I'm thinking, there's the bed, lets go for it! Screw emotions and commitments! :lmao: There's a lot to think about, but for right now I'm happy.

ThoraSEB said:

That's something I need to work on all the time as well. I've been hung up on him for so incredibly long, that now that we're spending all this time together, I feel so giddy. The problem is that nothing is defined, there are no boundaries, and no commitments, which is something I would like. I'm hesitant to get more involved, but at the same time I'm thinking, there's the bed, lets go for it! Screw emotions and commitments! :lmao: There's a lot to think about, but for right now I'm happy.

That's the important thing - as long as you're happy and can deal with the way things are now, then go for it and enjoy what you have. :yes: :up:

It was enough for me too, for a long time, and it worked out well. Things have been changing for me, though.

:lol: I've been very lazy today as well. :drool:

I'm wearing my new TWoP shirt that I just got in the mail. :love: It's red and says "Who's Your SpyDaddy?" :lmao: It is so cool! :D

My mom just came back with my medicine, and I'm supposed to take it twice a day. Do you think I should take now and then take in the morning, or wait until later before bed to take it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom