PLEBA girls party-will VP reach 10K tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2290.jpg
U2289.jpg

Russty Cat said:
'

It is a gibson Dazz! You're good! Mucca actually helped me out with the perfect picture of it. Its a red Angus. I added the angel wings that actually came off of one of Edges t-shirts. And V did all the great blue shading on them to really make them come to life.

I'll have to give Edgie a nice big hug when I see him. :giggle:

thanks! :wink: ...Red Angus...i'll remeber that :D!
I think i've seen Pete use one of those . In fact, i may have a photo i took during one of their shows-- it might be that or a very, close to it other version....that's how i know.
...been way too far away to EVER SEE Edges's gutairs [sure, in photos just not up close & personal live ]

And seeing them[u2] in good videos, helps me to be able to draw them better as well as the gutairs. The good vids help compoensate for my lack of close seats.

When i was drawing The Who for my own bigfan enjoyment-i got pretty good t drawing gutairs, just becuase Pete had so many he used!

I really look foward to showing some of my U2 and other R&R art here...around inthe fall.
I have to finish some, and all of it [old stuff and new} I have to get it scaNNED IN, AND THEn FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT them UP HERE.

and BTW even though she's not here right now {and i'll repeat this when she's back on}

Bri's watercolor of Edge & Bono was just beautiful!!! :applaud:

Last edited:
browneyedgirl40 said:
Russty, your tatoos look good. Is that celtic cross?

Thanks Brown. :hug: Yep its a celtic cross. My family and my husbands family have irish descendents. and I've always been in love with celtic folklore and celtic knot work. I have always loved crosses as well. So it just seemed like the perfect thing. My other leg has a small St. Bridgets cross and music notes on it. It gives it a nice balance.

:yawn:

It's after midnight here and I'm starting to yawn. I need to get some sleep. Gotta be at work again at 8 a.m. :ohmy:

See you tomorrow night? :wave:

Dazz I can't wait to see your stuff! :hyper: I just love guitars so much. I sure wish I could afford to buy a few hundred. :lol: But I'm sure I'll end up with more tattood on me eventually. :wink:

SG! :hug: I'm loving all of these pictures. Seriously. Girl you just make me smile. Big super squishy hug!! I may need your help in the future with a tattoo design. I want to do a pin-up girl/super hero design. I thought you might have some good ideas.

Russty Cat said:

Thanks Brown. :hug: Yep its a celtic cross. My family and my husbands family have irish descendents. and I've always been in love with celtic folklore and celtic knot work. I have always loved crosses as well. So it just seemed like the perfect thing. My other leg has a small St. Bridgets cross and music notes on it. It gives it a nice balance.

I love celtic things too. My husband is scottish-irish and I have some irish in me too.

Russty Cat said:
Dazz I can't wait to see your stuff! :hyper: I just love guitars so much. I sure wish I could afford to buy a few hundred. :lol: But I'm sure I'll end up with more tattood on me eventually. :wink:

SG! :hug: I'm loving all of these pictures. Seriously. Girl you just make me smile. Big super squishy hug!! I may need your help in the future with a tattoo design. I want to do a pin-up girl/super hero design. I thought you might have some good ideas.

Russty, have you seen the Vargas pin up girls? I think their from the 40's era. His work is gorgeous. Very glamorous and risque for the time.

Back for the night girls! :wave: :hug:

Hi SoBe and Diane! :hug:

And those look absolutely amazing Russty. :drool: I'm so glad you had a great experience again. My new one is currently in its "I'm nasty and peeling" stage and it still itches like hell. They are so worth it though :wink:

:wave: Hi Fly!

CeeCee, I'd have to think about that one... I know my choice would be Bono, but I'd have to do some soul searching to think about what I'd ask him. :)

SoBe said:
:wave: Hi Fly!

CeeCee, I'd have to think about that one... I know my choice would be Bono, but I'd have to do some soul searching to think about what I'd ask him. :)

Bono seems to be a likely choice for everyone, being hte lead singer and all. He has more of a potentional to be out there and do something that really makes you want to talk to him.

Russty, here are a couple varga girls. The first one I love! I think it would make a cool pin up girl tat....

3444286723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D76%3A%3D3%3B4%3DXROQDF%3E232395%3B%3C%3A7998ot1lsi

3444286723232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D76%3A%3D3%3B4%3DXROQDF%3E232395%3B%3C%3A7997ot1lsi

Okay, these pictures aren't as good as the ones SG is sharing! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom