PLEBA girls party-will VP reach 10K tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drea said:
SoBe!!! :hug: You're not allowed to hide away anymore, you hear me? :shame:

Oh, for Cindy and any other Edge lovers around... http://www.livejournal.com/community/u2daily/130964.html - the most recent post to the u2daily community on Livejournal :)

Edge sort of looks like a young Bruce Springsteen in that fourth one. Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

jobob said:
Hi, SoBe, don't think we've met. I'm Jobob, really Joanne. I'm newly out of lurking. (And I seem to be welcome here.)

:wave: Hi Jo, nice to meet you! Ofcourse you're welcome here. Plebans are the best group of women I know! :flirt:

jobob said:
Hi, SoBe, don't think we've met. I'm Jobob, really Joanne. I'm newly out of lurking. (And I seem to be welcome here.)

JB, how long were you lurking here? I was for about 3-4 months.:|

....and speaking of houses again....
...I was in "PLEBAVille" :wink: again.......

on this glorious summa nyc day {?88-90 degress but clear, deep blue sky=LOW Humidity} !!!!

OK ...i'll explain that :D
visiting this particular area suddenly reminded me of the houses in SG's Pleabaville :D......

The area south of the nursing home {it's uaually a nice to very nice place} where my parents both are....this whole Northwestern part of The Bronx { one of the 5 borroughs that make up NYC}....looks more like a somewhat hilly, old, well-off Suburban area leading down to the Hudson River.

what I mean by old is this areas been like this for many decades so that there are many beautiful, mature tall trees :heart: in the area. There's lots of landscaping, houses with wood planking, shingled-sides, or stone 'paneling' on the outsdies. Some have 1/4, 1/2 one or 1/1/2 acreas...around them.

Most are more tradionally styled, but a few have more modern angles and windows. There was one really, Really cool one - I walked down the cul-de-sac to see the five of them listed [ number adresses hanging on a metal sign beofre the c-d-s road}

So i walked around that whole area again, instead i went northward toward the NH...instead of southward from the NH. I was arouind 6PM-- so I really got to see much more details, as the first time I was there just before and after the sunset.

Last edited:
:hug: Weldy :hug: Cindy :hug: SG

It went really well today. It took 5 hours to finish both of the tattoos. We ended up deciding on waiting on the one on my breast. V said that I seemed hesitant on it and she wants me to be completely happy with the design before we do it. So we are going to work on that one next time.

We had a really fun time. Laughing and talking the whole time. We even had another customer come in and watch for a bit. The owner was really sweet and said that it was really good to see me again and that I was welcome to come by anytime, even just to hang out. When I was leaving he said "Russty it was a pleasure to see you as always. Hope to see you soon." He is a very nice guy. And he said that I had real spunk for sitting for that long. V was teasing me that I'm going to be her two tat girl, that I will always want a double shot.

She loved the purse I made her and she gave me the nicest hug and said that it was the nicest gift she'd received in a very long time.

U21095.jpg

U2958.jpg

2edit768.jpg

Hi Brown :hug: :D :wave:

Its so cool to see everyone here. A very nice ending to a very good day. :heart:

I'm uploading pictures right now of the two tats I had done today.

V is fucking amazing. She made the guitar so realistic. She even put the damn woodgrain on it that was in the picture! I think thats why we get along so well, neither of us are willing to half arse our art. Details are important to us. And I can't even begin to tell you the amazing price she gave me. She essentailly only charged me for one! She turned away about $1,000 worth of work while I was there! She just kept saying that sorry she was full up. And then when some people left she radio'd out to the front shop and told the guy who works the counter that she wasn't doing anymore today that she was just hanging out with me so the only other person allowed in is Jordan who is her friend and my girlfriends son. I told her I felt bad that I was costing her money. She told me I was silly that she wanted to be doing what she was doing and that I pay her good money for her time. I did tip her really well, which I always do and she always tries to refuse. :lol:

browneyedgirl40 said:

JB, how long were you lurking here? I was for about 3-4 months.:|

In PLEBA Party threads? :hmm: About that same amout of time, on and off.

I didn't join them and Interference right away for several reasons. Mainly because my life has been very stressful and busy this year -- and because they now make you pay to have full access to Interference. :madspit:

:hug: that's really great, Russty! I'm very glad to hear it. When you're ready to take the bandages off and the scabbing is done, etc... you have to get some pictures to show us :hyper:

I seriously think I'll be getting my Tattoo either on the trip to TO or before :shifty: I've been thinking of it a lot lately

I was just reading that Dazz, that's pretty cool. I love to find neighborhoods like that and take my time enjoying the atmosphere :yes: and I'm very flattered that you think so highly of my sim houses :eek:

Russty, I'm glad it went well. I was planning on getting a tat while on vacation in Florida next week. Don't know if I will be going now since Hurricane Dennis wreaked havoc on the area. :shrug: Still...I am looking forward to getting one.

tatwork005.jpg

This one is on my left arm.

tatwork007.jpg

This one is on my lower left leg.

SG you could always come here to do it. hehe :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom