Pleba Girl's Party - We're gonna break the monster's back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:

Cliffhangers indeed!! : madspit: EDGE, DON'T TAKE A NAP!!! SAVE LARRY & BONO, DARN YOU!!!! : rant:

: uhoh: : reject:

Now now, they need to be well rested... and there needs to be some time for the plan to go into action :wink: (And how stupid did I feel when it wasn't until I read the comments that it clicked that they were sending in a Trojan horse? :giggle: )

Thora - it's at a members' only site, and umm... not exactly the type of fic that some people would want to read :uhoh:

It's addicting :giggle: Did you know they did two Christmas 'futurefics' as well? (One last Christmas, and the other the Christmas before.) I didn't, till I was locating ch 73 for Bri... If you haven't read them, RUN DON'T WALK to do so! :wink:

I saw them, Drea. :up:

And I just tried to get onto the site to hear our fellow Interferencers singing "Streets", but the site wouldn't load for some reason. Maybe that's because everyone wants to hear the wonderfulness! :giggle:

U2 inspires such creativity!!!

The next song's going to be Lemon *snerk* and dammit, the Edge parts aren't going to be allowed to sung! :madspit: That's the only bit I have a chance of getting remotely close to too :lol:

Drea said:
The next song's going to be Lemon *snerk* and dammit, the Edge parts aren't going to be allowed to sung! :madspit: That's the only bit I have a chance of getting remotely close to too :lol:

So Interferencers can't sing the parts that are in a normal key, and can only sing the falsetto??? Sounds like a recipe for either hilarity or disaster to me!!!!

I'm listening to "Streets" now. I like the "What can I give back to God" part in the beginning. A couple of Interferencers can really sing! Others...sound like I would if I tried to sing a line!!! :giggle: It's all good fun, and I hope the band hears it!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom