PLEBA Girls' Party - We wore lemon...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^
tredgy said:
yep, the whole intro :dancing:

it was an audition, the winner was chosen by QB...and i won:ohmy:

she said some things about my voice too:drool: :shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:
OOoooooOOoo :flirt:

Night Thora! :hug:

I gotta get to bed too. I feel so tired! I think I'll cuddle up, watch streets, and then then fall into a nice happy sleep. :drool:

Sweet dreams Tredgy, and I expect to hear more of your competition winning voice. :sexywink:
:hug:

Gnight!

Last edited:
Hi SG! I'm doing okay. A bit cheesed off at a friend who cancelled on me. I'm going to a concert on Friday, and was originally gonna go with my best friend, but she no longer can come. I asked my friend yesterday if she wanted to come with me, and she was all psyched to come. This morning she sent me an email to say she had changed her mind. :mad: Grrr. I understand, but at the same time I now have to find someone else to come with me.

Whew. Rant over. :lol:

How are you doing?

That is frustrating, Thora. :banghead: Can't blame you for needing to vent over that one.

I'm doing pretty good today, thanks :)

Just posting a few pics in the RSOC thread before I have to leave; My sister (a teacher) is on spring break this week, and she and I are going to do some shopping and stuff, so thats good. And I hardly ever get to spend time with her anymore, so it's extra good :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom