PLEBA girls party-we need to escape!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Hello all :wave: just dropping off a quick sims update

This is Sim GG
snapshot_8fb80943_efb80944.jpg

Hey, I'm a hoochie mama. I got big boobs too !!!!!!

greeneyedgirl said:

Hey, I'm a hoochie mama. I got big boobs too !!!!!!

yes nice boobs!:wink:

Hoochie mama! I dress like that sometimes...:lmao: my shirts dont' go as high though........aaaaand I don't wear that hat

Elessarian said:

Eh, I've been better. I'm watching House reps. bitch at each other on CSPAN.

How 'bout y'all? Everything humming along?

Hey VP! :hug:

In the America book by The Daily Show, they have something called the C-SPAN drinking game. :lmao:

If you want to talk, we're all here for you. :hug:

Hi VP

I had to work a 3 hr shift today at the pizza place. People are not tipping very well today :madspit:
So I want all of you to order pizza and tip the del. person $5., only if I can deliver it though, :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi VP

I had to work a 3 hr shift today at the pizza place. People are not tipping very well today :madspit:
So I want all of you to order pizza and tip the del. person $5., only if I can deliver it though, :wink:

If you want to drive from the middle of the country to deliver a pizza to me in Vermont I will gladly tip you 5 bucks.....maybe even ten for that haul:wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
Dis, I have that hat :lol: and the boots too.

Wild, getting ready for company? Did I miss Susan, or is she lurking in the food thread with her sausages again?

love the hat:drool: :wink:

susan is eating dinner....lurking with her sausage...lmao! She sounds violent...the sausage strangler:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom