Pleba Girls' Party - We dance better horizontally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:

:lmao:

i want this store, it sounds good! though i'd soon become known as the serial returner :lol:

That store is amazing!!!! It's www.futureshop.ca

Several years ago, I went to buy a high-end boom box...with a 5 dsic changer....the salesguy was young and cute. I took it home, and didn't like it, I'd play mellow stuff, and the bass was so high, my windows shook. :| Took it back, and started looking at home theatre systems instead, since you can watch movies and listen to music on them....got the same sales guy...told him that I wasn't sure if that was the system i wanted, and he said to take it, and return it again if I didn't like it. I told him I was afraid that management would get pissed and eventually refuse to take my returns...he said no, I could do it as long as I wanted. When i went to pay for it, I asked him his hours, since I had dealt with him twice, and he knew my likes/dislikes....there were a bunch of his coworkers, other young guys (I was a good 12 years older than him) around, and they were all like wink-wink-nudge-nudge to him. :lmao: I got all embarassed. He told me his hours....then...

The next day, he called me at home, asking how I liked the system, and if there was anything else he could do to help!! :lmao: :lmao:

Shadys' back - Tell a friend.....guess who's back, guess who's back?! Fly is back!!!! :lol: :wave:

OH GOD!! Almost there Wild!!!

I really need to go and lie down soon actually, so i'm glad you're nearly there!!! :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Awwwww. :hug: :hug: Here's to many more years with you and your dad. :)

Here Here!
2.gif

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Come on Wild - I'm so :yawn: :yawn: here and dying to get lying down baby!!!!!

We'll be lying down togethar me, you&Jem on Sat nite - Can you even wait? :sexywink: :flirt:

VintagePunk said:

That store is amazing!!!! It's www.futureshop.ca

Several years ago, I went to buy a high-end boom box...with a 5 dsic changer....the salesguy was young and cute. I took it home, and didn't like it, I'd play mellow stuff, and the bass was so high, my windows shook. :| Took it back, and started looking at home theatre systems instead, since you can watch movies and listen to music on them....got the same sales guy...told him that I wasn't sure if that was the system i wanted, and he said to take it, and return it again if I didn't like it. I told him I was afraid that management would get pissed and eventually refuse to take my returns...he said no, I could do it as long as I wanted. When i went to pay for it, I asked him his hours, since I had dealt with him twice, and he knew my likes/dislikes....there were a bunch of his coworkers, other young guys (I was a good 12 years older than him) around, and they were all like wink-wink-nudge-nudge to him. :lmao: I got all embarassed. He told me his hours....then...

The next day, he called me at home, asking how I liked the system, and if there was anything else he could do to help!! :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: way to go VP

i wish our sales people were like that

VintagePunk said:

Fly!!!!!! *jumping on her*

*realizes I crushed her*

*picking her up...dusting her off...apologizing profusely*

*Can't breathe!!*

:lol:

Oh how I missed you all :sniff:

On a funny note, I brought Bono in Conversation to read and my grandma grabbed the book, looked at the cover and goes "Who's that fellow?" And I said "That's Bono, he's my boyfriend" :lol: And my grandma turns to me and goes "Ah you poor pet you're naw wise. He's an old eejit with stubble that would scratch!" :lmao: Oh my grandma kills me. Clearly, she is blind :wink:

Congrats on the post count Wild!!!! :hyper:

CONGRATULATIONS WILD!!!!!!!! :applaud: :applaud:

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

And oh! You chose a very good B pic, i must say! One of my new faves!!! I want to see him in that hat! Am i right that he wore it in Brussels?

bonoishot said:

:lmao: way to go VP

i wish our sales people were like that

:lmao: I couldn't believe it....I've never heard of salespeople from a chain store calling a customer at home to see if they were happy. :lol: And considering that, like I said, he was hot...it made my day. :sexywink:

FlyYourKite said:

On a funny note, I brought Bono in Conversation to read and my grandma grabbed the book, looked at the cover and goes "Who's that fellow?" And I said "That's Bono, he's my boyfriend" :lol: And my grandma turns to me and goes "Ah you poor pet you're naw wise. He's an old eejit with stubble that would scratch!" :lmao: Oh my grandma kills me. Clearly, she is blind :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom