PLEBA girls party-too hot to handle!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

Wild, just like you to molest poor NI before the knot was even tied :tsk:

Ok I was a good catholic girl, whiter than white. He was an randy Irishman (4 1/2 years oler then me) who wanted to get into my knickers....

So He used his charm to make me give in, i was waiting for Bono but he made me , i couldn't help myself with NI's irish accent......

i did close my eyes and think of Bono

and i wasn't a virgin either :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
On The Edge :giggle: Yet another one of those ordinary phrases you hear during the day which means nothing special to most people but which makes me grin and snicker like an idiot. :lmao:
Kindof like when I see the Lemons in the produce section at the supermarket :giggle:

Yup:lmao: :lmao: I saw a big inflatable Lemon the other day..and I think I was with my mom..anyway we were just walking and I was like "look a giant lemon!!!!:hyper: " and she was just like "wtf:slant: "...she's a big fan but didn't get my humor.

WildHoney said:

Ok I was a good catholic girl, whiter than white. He was an randy Irishman (4 1/2 years oler then me) who wanted to get into my knickers....

So He used his charm to make me give in, i was waiting for Bono but he made me , i couldn't help myself with NI's irish accent......

*gasp* :ohmy:

Bono Eden (or is it Edun?).... :drool:

imagining B with a fig leaf, handing me an apple...
hey, where's Bri? She's quite the apple-polisher, ya know :wink:

WildHoney said:

and i wasn't a virgin either :giggle:

Scandel!:shocked:

sooooooooooo naughty:drool: :drool:

BF and I have been trying real hard to hold off on that stuff until after the wedding.....its 2 months from yesterday:hyper:

There is something exciting about not doing it until after the wedding....but that plan went down in a ball of flames lastnight:| ...........:shh: :drool:

fc0c1681.jpg

AllU24021.jpg

:edge: Really? Like this? :ohmy: :lmao:

LOL, Dis, it's the thought that counts. Maybe holding off 2 weeks before is more realistic, you little vixen, you.

Girls, I gotta go to the gym...I hate to leave you but I must...

ruffian said:
LOL, Dis, it's the thought that counts. Maybe holding off 2 weeks before is more realistic, you little vixen, you.

Girls, I gotta go to the gym...I hate to leave you but I must...

2 weeks sounds more realistic:wink: 2 months is:madspit:

see ya Ruff:drool:

See you later Ruff :hug:

Speaking of working out, I should go for a run. I haven't ran in almost 2 weeks. :ohmy: But I have started doing crunches. Ack. :|

Bye clonecaptain :heart:

Everyone's leaving me. With you all going, I'm going to go have to get a life or something. :grumpy:

Or talk to my mother. :| Be right back...

Is it possible to love and care for someone unconditionally but at the same time hate them and feel anger and resentment towards them? Because that's how I feel about my mother. And last night was just another example of that. :sigh:

Okay guys, I'd like an opinion on something, even though if I decide to do it, it wouldn't happen until next year... May be slightly TMI-ish I suppose though ;)

Drea said:
Okay guys, I'd like an opinion on something, even though if I decide to do it, it wouldn't happen until next year... May be slightly TMI-ish I suppose though ;)

I think we've long crossed the TMI line here. :lmao:

What is it?

Back
Top Bottom