Pleba girls party........so honoured to have DG's company once more - YAY!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YourWildHorses said:
:der last post to you Russty! wink:

hehe I figured. :wink: *happy sigh* I'm so glad your back all the time now! :hug: :heart: You make me laugh. :D

DG you too! Damn I missed you! :heart: :love:

Oh god someone stop me now I think I'm in a mushy mood....it must be all the lack of sleep. :wink:

Mini-cat made my bed for me after the dog was done licking cookie crumbs off the sheets. :lmao: Eeeewwwww! :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

You're here, at least. Thats a step in the right direction, IMO :D

OOoh, Russty :hyper: I have something for you! *runs off to find the right photobucket account

:hyper: I could use something today! Bring on the love! I had a bad arguement with one of my best mates last night and we may no longer be friends. Its really sad, because its someone that I consider to be my family. First really bad arguement we've ever had.

I guess thats why I'm really loving all of you today, cuz you know how whacked I am and accept it. :heart: :love:

MBS said:

As long as everyone doesn't leave the minute I change clothes!!! :angry:

Why would anyone leave when you're changing clothes? :huh: :drool:

:sexywink:

Bring back Bri dammit! Not this MBS nonsense! :angry:

Besides, add up the posts between ~BrightestStar~ and MBS(minus a few by VP and SG). Technically, you're already a blue crack addict. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

Besides, add up the posts between ~BrightestStar~ and MBS(minus a few by VP and SG). Technically, you're already a blue crack addict. :wink

:shocked: How dare you insinuate that I would have anything to do with that slutty alter-ego! I never! ... :scratch: wait... :shifty: Oh yeah. I forgot about that night. :reject: How the heck did you remember? :lmao:

Russty (and any other Edgey lovers out there you-know-who-you-are :wink: )

eknxn6.jpg

eknxvt.jpg

eknxo3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom