PLEBA girls party-Ruff's homecoming!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Where did Diane go? I want to ask her about the setlist party.

Hi, Weldy! I've been roaming around the Internet. I'm feeling sorta restless and hyper...which is far better than being tired, my usual after-work state!

I have a feeling the guys will "play" Acrobat during this "set". Just a hunch...

Diane L said:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Where did Diane go? I want to ask her about the setlist party.

Hi, Weldy! I've been roaming around the Internet. I'm feeling sorta restless and hyper...which is far better than being tired, my usual after-work state!

I have a feeling the guys will "play" Acrobat during this "set". Just a hunch...

That's what everyone said...I just wanted to ask.

:yikes: on being :hyper: and restless.

beau2ifulday said:
:whistle:

(made by jackieocean)

jumpingbono.gif

You're my hero :love:

Ladies.....
I shall return.
Gonna feed the pups, and dip in de pool

Luv yall :hug:

Diane L said:
They played Acrobat! I called it!!!

Now I should get my butt to the nearest store that sells lottery tickets and buy a MegaMillions ticket for tonight--my psychic powers seem to be really hot today!!!

You MUST play the lottery if you're callin' 'em Diane. And when you when win, you can host a huge kick ass pleba party where all of us girls can meet! :wink:

The Scottish lasss is hot&horny with the combo of the heat AND that delish pic of B&Larry!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :combust: :combust: :combust:

SoBe - My b/day is March 20&on that nite i had a great time on here with Dis&Bri posting LOTS of hawt B pix for me - It was such a brill nite&they said they could SO tell that i was drinking by reading my posts!!!! Fun times! :wink:

Diane - I was asking have you seen my B&Larry pix?

bonoishot said:

i've always liked Mac :reject: me and rach were talkin bout mac in edinburgh :drool:

I'm not the only one! :hyper: :hug:

I think part of the reason is because I've been downloading the Mac phone calls. :lol:

And if I ever decide I don't like him anymore, I can just wipe off the makeup. :wink:

susanp6 said:
The Scottish lasss is hot&horny with the combo of the heat AND that delish pic of B&Larry!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :combust: :combust: :combust:

SoBe - My b/day is March 20&on that nite i had a great time on here with Dis&Bri posting LOTS of hawt B pix for me - It was such a brill nite&they said they could SO tell that i was drinking by reading my posts!!!! Fun times! :wink:

Diane - I was asking have you seen my B&Larry pix?

Your b-day is 9 days before mine! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom