Pleba Girls Party - Ring the bells for Russty, she got her churchhouse!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG today in psych was like the 'sex day' :lol: when he lectures about all that stuff in detail....anyway my friend has the class before me (remember how I told you he has a 19 year old girlfriend) and she said he makes us read from the textbook out loud...and he calls on the girls for the like explicit parts and she's like "i bet he enjoys hearing them talk about that" or something :lol: and I get to the class and open the book and I saw a certain section and I was like 'i bet this is what he'll call me to read' then a minute later "Sam, read this" OMG :faint: It was horrible! :lmao:

random story of the day :lol:

VintagePunk said:
What was the section?? I don't know whether to laugh or be horrified! :huh:

we have young ones here :wink:

:lmao: It was just detailed stuff about exactly what happens and using all proper terms and the pleasurable effects :wink: :lol: :eek:
Everyone was like "how is this in our textbook?!" :ohmy:

VintagePunk said:
What was the section?? I don't know whether to laugh or be horrified! :huh:

I know:huh: :huh: I work in a school and that seems way inappropriate:yikes: I know its "class stuff" but still:yikes:

weddingnight.jpg

Dismantled said:

I know:huh: :huh: I work in a school and that seems way inappropriate:yikes: I know its "class stuff" but still:yikes:

I know. It's not like he made it up or anything- it's probably because it's a college textbook (we're technically in a college class)

WildHoney said:
Sami i'm sure you used your PLEBAN experiences to get you through :lol:

bet it would have been different if you giving professor Bono a practical demonstration :shifty:

:lmao: :drool:

I have to admit that my teacher is a very good looking man :laugh: But he is 55!! He has that 'older sophisticated man' look :lol:

Dismantled said:

We talk about stuff like that really openly in my classes, along with topics like sexual assault, sexual orientation, arousal...but we're all adults. And even then, the profs don't specifically call on people to discuss. Those who are comfortable enough to do. If you're not, you don't have to contribute. Calling on high school students to read it aloud seems...exploitative? :huh:

sami0201 said:

I know. It's not like he made it up or anything- it's probably because it's a college textbook (we're technically in a college class)

There still is something werid about a male teacher asking young girls to read that out loud......or maybe I am just being weird:coocoo:

omg...that wedding night:drool:

VintagePunk said:

We talk about stuff like that really openly in my classes, along with topics like sexual assault, sexual orientation, arousal...but we're all adults. And even then, the profs don't specifically call on people to discuss. Those who are comfortable enough to do. If you're not, you don't have to contribute. Calling on high school students to read it aloud seems...exploitative? :huh:

:yes: Kids in my class are all immature 16-18 year olds! I mean I suppose if we said we didn't want to read he wouldn't have made us! But he should have read it himself because how could you not think it would make students uncomfortable? I mean it wasn't the biggest deal in the world or anything but it's just like... :huh:

sami0201 said:

I have to admit that my teacher is a very good looking man :laugh: But he is 55!! He has that 'older sophisticated man' look :lol:

I was always a sucker for that type:drool: sounds like my english teacher my sophomore year in highschool:combust:

Dismantled said:

There still is something werid about a male teacher asking young girls to read that out loud......or maybe I am just being weird:coocoo:

omg...that wedding night:drool:

No it's totally weird! He didn't only call on girls but my friend said in her class for that specific stuff he did and in my class he did too (actually girls and one boy for that stuff). I'll just say here he has never actually done anything inappropriate to anyone I know, but just the fact that he's supposedly dating a 19 year old makes us question everything and is creepy! :|

I love him, he's an amazing teacher and all (he's the one I gave the dvd to) But part of the class was like uncomfortable- and everyone felt like that! Maybe it's just us bunch of high school kids being too immature to discuss this stuff, I don't know :shrug:

sami0201 said:

:shocked: i never knew you were into older men :lol:

My friends biology teacher was an Irishman called Paul :drool: , i fancied him so much i asked if i could join his extra revision class...not that it made much difference to my pass mark...

Whenever he asked us what topic we wanted to cover we'd say sexual reprodction :shifty:

He's the only teacher i've asked for a kiss from:ohmy:

WildHoney said:

:shocked: i never knew you were into older men :lol:

My friends biology teacher was an Irishman called Paul :drool: , i fancied him so much i asked if i could join his extra revision class...not that it made much difference to my pass mark...

Whenever he asked us what topic we wanted to cover we'd say sexual reprodction :shifty:

He's the only teacher i've asked for a kiss from:ohmy:

:lol: But it's only OK if it's Bono :drool:

omg you asked him for a kiss?! :ohmy:

sami0201 said:

I mean I suppose if we said we didn't want to read he wouldn't have made us!

I totally agree. And people probably could have refused, but I would think that would make those who refused feel centered out...I dunno. :huh:

Maybe it would have been better for him to read, and then have a classroom discussion, letting those who felt comfortable participate. :huh:

VintagePunk said:

I totally agree. And people probably could have refused, but I would think that would make those who refused feel centered out...I dunno. :huh:

Maybe it would have been better for him to read, and then have a classroom discussion, letting those who felt comfortable participate. :huh:

Exactly. We had the discussion after that was just if you felt comfortable asking but the reading thing- no one was going to say "I don't want to read this" that would be worse than reading in a way.

:huh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom