PLEBA girls party-riding around with the sausage man!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi SG! I'm glad your back. :hug: I just saw the Sim updates. *sigh* They make me way to happy. hehe

Okay here is the quilt I worked on last weekend. All the appliques (in english the pieces on the yellow netting) represent U2 songs. I started out thinking I would make alot more, but I'm not sure so this is it for now.

studio001.jpg

:hug:

I'm doing pretty well today, thanks for asking Fly :)

Eles, I agree, Paul adds a tension to the sims which wasn't there before, a holding your breath OMG What if...? sort of tension :lmao:

Drea, I've seen that picture but always assumed it was some sort of accessory, not a neccessity. :shrug: now that you mention it, I'm curious too

DG the movie was ok, it was a british mystery film, kind of dry to some people, but my Mom and I like them :D

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Drea, I've seen that picture but always assumed it was some sort of accessory, not a neccessity. :shrug: now that you mention it, I'm curious too

A friend of mine just found the pic and sent the link to me - I'd never seen it before - and asked me why he had the cane... Was hoping someone around here would have info :lol:

Thanks guys. Its not really what I had planned on it being, but heck they never come out like I plan them. hehe

What movie did you see SG?

Elessarian said:
Russty those are some gorgeous colors!!

Omigosh SG, I loooooove mysteries...my entire household halts for Mystery and Masterpiece Theater on PBS.

Thats cool :cool: Mom and I are like that. I grew up on Agatha Christie stories. British Mystery movies always somehow hold more appeal to me, than those from anywhere else. I mean, I love Hollywood movies as much as the next guy, but there is just something about a good old fashioned British crime drama/mystery :yes:

{sigh} I love new pictures :flirt: he's just so cute!
adamhot.jpg

Russty, It turned out it wasn't a movie, it was a show from a series, but it was two hours long, which threw me off when my mom asked me to watch tv with her between 9 and 11. My American mind immediately went 'movie' but it was a mystery on BBCAmerica (I'm so addicted to that channel it's ridiculous!)
The series is called 'Second Sight' and my mom, apparantly, has seen them all. she was telling me all about the characters and everything at the beginning. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Thats cool :cool: Mom and I are like that. I grew up on Agatha Christie stories. British Mystery movies always somehow hold more appeal to me, than those from anywhere else. I mean, I love Hollywood movies as much as the next guy, but there is just something about a good old fashioned British crime drama/mystery :yes:

Agatha Christie!! :heart: :heart:

Fav AC sleuth?

Sad_Girl said:

Russty, It turned out it wasn't a movie, it was a show from a series, but it was two hours long, which threw me off when my mom asked me to watch tv with her between 9 and 11. My American mind immediately went 'movie' but it was a mystery on BBCAmerica (I'm so addicted to that channel it's ridiculous!)
The series is called 'Second Sight' and my mom, apparantly, has seen them all. she was telling me all about the characters and everything at the beginning. :lol:

Awww yay...I love quality mom time :hug: I'm going home this weekend and I imagine my mom and I will be doing the exact same thing. :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:
Cake and ice cream :drool:

Somehow I forgot that I cheated on my diet on Saturday. :| My memory has been shot lately :lol:.

Would y'all believe I don't think I'm gonna finish it! Can't eat sweets like I used to, chocolate gives me indigestion, can't drink every night for a week anymore....my shit is old and busted.

I'm eating yummy home made green beans with bacon. :drool: It sure would be nice to have some ice cream and cake to wash it down with though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom