Pleba Girls Party - POPping Into The Playboys Mansion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
I know it was September the last time we were together :sigh:

I was thinking about what we'll be doing on your birthday this year :shifty: earlier today.

Should we be worried that you two are plotting something? :wink:

WildHoney said:
I know it was September the last time we were together :sigh:

I was thinking about what we'll be doing on your birthday this year :shifty: earlier today.

I know. At least we got to see alot of each other that day. :wink:

I don't think i'd be that lucky that they'd be up to sumat on my bday again. :lol:

Drea said:

Should we be worried that you two are plotting something? :wink:

Us never. :angel:

If they're doing somethng around that time in UK or Ireland we might go. :shifty:

Sorry bout diddapearance, went to talk to kat when shed got off phone, she was upset before and weended up talking loads, then crawled into bed and chatted more. :lol: I didn't fall over on the wa back to my bed. :lmao:

Drea said:

Until hockey starts :wink: So is Vancouver recovered from Wed night's 7 period game? :lol:

Yup. You've got me for 15 more minutes.

I certainly hope so! I'm getting so excited about the game!

On my way home I was listening to the radio, and this one station was playing one kick-ass song after the other, so I called to say I loved what they were playing, and of course to talk hockey, and they put me on the radio! All they played though was me screaming like a banshee about hockey. :lmao:

Hi and night, Jem! :hug:

bonoishot said:

Us never. :angel:

If they're doing somethng around that time in UK or Ireland we might go. :shifty:

Sorry bout diddapearance, went to talk to kat when shed got off phone, she was upset before and weended up talking loads, then crawled into bed and chatted more. :lol: I didn't fall over on the wa back to my bed. :lmao:

:giggle: Jem on JD&coke :cute:

Yay weekend! :dancing:
My brain has been very confused about what day it's been this week - We had Monday off for Easter, then I was home sick on Wednesday, so it's been a very short week.
I read you didn't get Monday off... stupid credit unions! :madwife:

Saturday is good so far... it will improve once I get rid of this headache. Just cruising round the blue crack :D
Later I need to go shopping for a chair to sit at this computer on... I'm currently sitting on this beaten-up old armchair and it's probably not good for my back.
Still haven't tried the Some Days tab... :wink:

How's TO going in the hockey and stuff?

Back
Top Bottom