Pleba Girls Party -Party Naked!!!! RRU2 style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I was premium so I could make that stupid weight loss add at the top of the page disappear.:angry:

not seeing the ads really doesn't make things go any faster. I'm surprised they're not all about fish with my icon, lol.

*awaits fish Google ads*

I haven't found anyone who can read it without getting squicked out, so I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do about a beta-reader. :hmm:

So I was evaluated at work by my boss today (the principal of the school). The lesson went so well that she asked if she could bring her whole team of administrators (her bosses) in to observe my class next week :yikes:

Poor GG. Sounds like you need to put a call in to your internet service provider. :madwife:

Already did. The asswipes checked our modem from there and they say it's fine. :| They told me to get a new router. Retards. Then why does it also not work on my laptop, huh??? CAUSE ITS YOUR SHITTY MODEM!

not seeing the ads really doesn't make things go any faster. I'm surprised they're not all about fish with my icon, lol.

*awaits fish Google ads*

Hm well for me it's faster. And it's better for my health. God how I HATED those ads, especially the lesbian meeting place one and the COLDPLAY ADS.

Hah. I jynxed you all. :mac:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom