Pleba Girls Party - Multi Lingual experts who like to use our tongues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, Drea! Night!

Zooey, I'm going to copycat you and get a Honda Fit for my new car. :reject:

zuropa_fit said:

:dancing: :yippie: You'll LOVE it!!!!!! Sorry you had a crap day! :heart: :heart: :hug:
Today's going to be crap, too, and i won't have Derek with me after to work it out with, which is the only thing that kept me sane after all that. But maybe today I won't have to listen to an old lady ramble for 40 minutes without me getting a word in edgewise. Or Bonowise, Adamwise, Larrywise. Edelweiss. Janet Weiss. Okay, now I'M babbling.

Yay for today sucking. Or something. At least I'm prepared. I've got a notebook and my iPod and everyone else can just go to hell. Four hours of training on nothing whatever. Spiffing.

bonocomet said:
:ohmy: :wave: haven't stopped by for awhile but I just wanted to say hi to everyone :hug:

Gg you got a new bass ? :ohmy:

:tsk: you never come these days!

:drool: and yep.... :grumpy: can't take pics yet tho, sis stole the camera so gotta wait till she returns it, prolly saturday or sunday...

Alisaura said:
I know, the timezones haven't been kind to us lately. :(

(and my postwhoring hasn't helped either :reject: )

I'm kinda sick... enough to justify not going to work to myself, anway. :shifty: Sore throat, generally feeling cruddy. Blah.

I need to have a shower at some point so I can go and buy strepsils (and bikkies)... but you're here now so I might have some proper food first :D

:hug: awww get well soon!

:drool: Strepsils.... man the orange flavoured ones are so good I'd eat them as regular candy...

:yippie: for new chappy!

bonoishot said:
I just had my 15,000th post in the X Files 2 Movie thread. ( X Files :drool: )

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Im officially a blue crack addict. :drool:

Don't have time for a speech though, am at work. :(

Miss you all. :kiss:

:hi5:

:uhoh: holy crap, I thought I had a bit over 15k too... just realised I'm almost at 20 already!

Galeongirl said:
:sad: nobody around at all?

Did I miss you Gg? I'm back and forth to my computer here... but now I gotta go to work. :(

Can't wait to see the new bass! :hyper: Did you switch instruments or are you doing both now :hmm:

I see you haven't switched men. :wink:

bonocomet said:

Did I miss you Gg? I'm back and forth to my computer here... but now I gotta go to work. :(

Can't wait to see the new bass! :hyper: Did you switch instruments or are you doing both now :hmm:

I see you haven't switched men. :wink:

aww I was checking up on the rest of the forums... still working on that :lol:

I'm doing both now :sexywink:

:lol: no, I don't think that will ever change...
:cute::giggle: the people in the music shop kept thinking he was an employee there....

ALi-- hope you are feeling better! :hug:

Frankie, I hope your Friday workday is at least better. :hug:

YAY for gg2's new Bass Guitar!:drool: :drool:

:hi5: to anyone else to all who amble in later after I've left.
I have another 1 1/2 hrs here. :D

Won't be here tomorrow. Maybe see you all sat nite depending on $/ or weather.

Drea said:
Jo? :faint: :lol:

(You guys *do* realize Wild's going to have a field day with this when she wakes up, right? :wink: :laugh: )
She wouldn't be Wild if she didn't. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom