Pleba Girls Party...Look Under The Hoodie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never knew what the big fuss was about sex... until I stopped having it... :eyebrow: man I was lucky to marry young, now I just need to find a replacement for my husband. You guys keep Bono busy, I'm going on a Larry hunt

Sad_Girl said:
I never knew what the big fuss was about sex... until I stopped having it... :eyebrow: man I was lucky to marry young, now I just need to find a replacement for my husband. You guys keep Bono busy, I'm going on a Larry hunt
:lol: happy hunting, sad girl!

hehehe...i'm just thinking that the last man i had my arm around was Bono! ok, i feel better.

*removes head from oven*

Sad_Girl said:

Alrighty...Are you that fable Larry girl?

Guys...I think we have our Larry Girl...but where's our Adam Girl?

~BrightestStar~ said:

:D

Oh gosh...if only some of you took biology so I could tell you about sneak copulation :lmao:

:lol: i know all about it! i work with chimpanzees on occasion and they are famous for it!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Alrighty...Are you that fable Larry girl?

Guys...I think we have our Larry Girl...but where's our Adam Girl?
heh... actually, Adam's got the #1 spot on my list... I'm just currently working on a Larry story, so thats where my mind goes at the moment.

I don't think it's a case of being sexually repressed Bri - more starved!! Repressed would mean you were uneducated&shy of such a subject, would it not? :shrug:

susanp6 said:
I don't think it's a case of being sexually repressed Bri - more starved!! Repressed would mean you were uneducated&shy of such a subject, would it not? :shrug:
i agree, susan...repressed would suggest she has moral issues and isn't open. i think she's way, way open. that sounds bad :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*grabs Mucca* :hug:
Finaly...another virigin.....I was starting to feel seriously out in the cold!

opps...weldy, you're one too, right? Sorry! :hug:

:laugh:

:hug:
You feeling out of place? But theses are your kind of people :wink:
:hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:
I had to do a summary of a bio journal article...
Mine was on homosexual guppies :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

next thing you know the mods will be spanking us for finally becoming so kinky that the room bursts into flames...homosexual guppies...*snort*

girls, i'm fading fast. i gotta go to bed but thanks for distracting me from my lousy day. pain meds plus plebans is a win-win situation. i had so much fun! :wave:

ruffian said:

next thing you know the mods will be spanking us for finally becoming so kinky that the room bursts into flames...homosexual guppies...*snort*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I scanned thru like 50 articles..saw that title..I'm like...I've found the one I'm gonna do :lmao:

Altho...I wondered if the scientists who worte the article realized the social implications of what the article said...bein as it basically said you could turn someone gay....and...with time..turn them back....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom