Pleba Girls Party...Look Under The Hoodie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dazzledbylight said:

fly by night....

What was the good edge one...with gutairs all around....

and what else would you all recommend from WTE B or E

I've read some, but it's been a good while till tonight....

will also read Maze, too....

Dazzled - read Sonic Seattle Smut, written by She Rides Wild Horses

dazzledbylight said:

fly by night....

What was the good edge one...with gutairs all around....

and what else would you all recommend from WTE B or E

I've read some, but it's been a good while till tonight....

will also read Maze, too....

A really good Edge and B one is Better the Devil you know
And the guitar one is In A Little while although there's no smut until the end it it's not much but it's a pretty good story

Anyone want to have lunch?

Bonos-Menu-04.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

*snort* The signs?! :lmao: :lmao:

And what symptoms am I displaying? :lmao:

*note to self*
Make Bono clone
Get Bono clone to take you agsinst a wall
*end note*

Signs - squirming and heat so pronounced it's detectable over the internet. Realizing resistance is futile. Being at the point where your own writing is doing it for you.

Need I continue? :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Seattle :drool:

Oh...and the naughty version of maze...:drool:

well someone would have to e-m me the uncensored maze.....

I gotta share something funny....

II have been involved in Non R&R Fandoms where real, printed zines have been published - Micro press- it's affectionately called.....cuz of very small numbers of copies printed...50 - 200 2000 is a big Big Run by those standards..

And one day an aquaintance who I'd done illos for her stories...sent me the uncensored versions of a few of her stories--so I've familliar with this from a ways back :D

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Signs - squirming and heat so pronounced it's detectable over the internet. Realizing resistance is futile. Being at the point where your own writing is doing it for you.

Need I continue? :lmao:

:laugh:
Is the heat detectable across the net? :lmao:

*reads over signs..check..check..check...crap*
:lmao: :lmao:

*keeps hands on keyboard just the same :tongue:*

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

well someone would have to e-m me the uncensored maze.....

I gotta share something funny....

II have been involved in Non R&R Fandoms where real, printed zines have been published - Micro press- it's affectionately called.....cuz of very small numbers of copies printed...50 - 200 2000 is a big Big Run by those standards..

And one day an aquaintance who I'd done illos for her stories...sent me the uncensored versions of a few of her stories--so I've familliar with this from a ways back :D

This must be in the days before online publishing? :)

VintagePunk said:

This must be in the days before online publishing? :)

yeah, VP, though the printed zines do go on!!!
It's wonderful to have a nicely designed 'zine with some goood stories & illoes to hold in your hands {esp when Bono's not around, hands goot\tta DO SOMETHING BESIDES COOKING, DRAWING/PAINTING & JEWELRY MAKING :wink:}.... I did illos for about 8 yrs and hope at some point to re-join my friends & acqaintences there if i like whats being done!

it's all do\ne for the love of it and the egoboo [BOOST}

*might be incoherent*

Maze :drool:

*hide your virigin eyes*

Every part of her body was sweet and he was determined to taste every inch of her. Determined to block out the world around them. Determined to make her forget her own name! He kissed and nuzzled the deep valley between her breasts. He moved lower, trailing kisses and running his tongue down her torso to her belly. His tongue swirled around her belly button and he rubbed his roughened cheek against the soft skin. Gioia trembled and moaned at the sudden jolt of pleasure his unshaven jaw gave her. She couldn’t take much more. She tangled her fingers in his hair. And with that she realized that he was moving lower. She felt powerless to stop him.
Don’t stop, Bono! She pleaded silently, embarrassed at her wantonness.
[edit..so I don't get booted]
:combust:

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

yeah, VP, though the printed zines do go on!!!
It's wonderful to have a nicely designed 'zine with some goood stories & illoes to hold in your hands {esp when Bono's not around, hands goot\tta DO SOMETHING BESIDES COOKING, DRAWING/PAINTING & JEWELRY MAKING :wink:}.... I did illos for about 8 yrs and hope at some point to re-join my friends & acqaintences there if i like whats being done!

it's all do\ne for the love of it and the egoboo [BOOST}

Thats it...I'm buying stock in hand sanitizer..:laugh:

BonotheflyHOT.jpg

He traps you between the concrete and himself, his arms planted firmly on the wall on each side of your shoulders. Jax, love...we keep finding walls wherever we are, don't we? He bites your neck roughly, before looking at you with a devilish smirk. Don't be afraid...I only mean to have you the way you've always wanted. Relax, baby... He leans in for a long, hard kiss, abusing your mouth, bruising your lips. He takes your hand, pulls it down toward him, letting you feel exactly what you're doing to him. You feel his heat, his desire...his NEED..and gasp, sinking. You know there's no point in resisting. He has you where he wants you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom