Pleba Girls Party - Just keep posting, posting, posting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

I'm here - for a bit, at least

we've got a pretty serious storm brewing - we lost a huge limb off the tree in our front yard today - it blocked the whole driveway :yikes: :ohmy:

Alright - I've been too busy to get any of my fun things done today, like Sims, but it's alright - I've been spending time with family, mostly - My nephew Jake is going to wrestle for Team Michigan in the Disney Duals :hyper:

and today and tomorrow are half days for Jeffy, so he comes over here in the afternoon and he knows how to keep me busy :lol:

Drea said:
Cool :D

Are they going to have any time to play tourist while they're there?

yeah, they're scheduled to stay for two days after the event is over - I'd be very surprised if they aren't in the evening parade, too

they brought some new portraits of them - and they're great pictures, but they look so sweet and innocent in them that you'd never guess how BIG their personalities are :crazy: :lol:

every time they visit, it's like the whole house has been hit by a whirlwind

Last edited:
:yes: actually, you should see some of the pictures of her when she was just a little younger, and then pictures of me at the same age :lol: it's almost creepy :ohmy:

she's starting to look a little more like her mothers side of the family as she gets older

Back
Top Bottom